THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Yup. Stupid snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, e mail from club earlier today. Closed Saturday and Sunday ugh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

69ab593702f339373b669b58474d5c08.jpg
671b54a71641f40e18f2a48c1a7e3bf9.jpg
7737f8a1dbb0c636dfc40d95f6f6d2b4.jpg

Just some screen shot from the sum tonight. This rr is great motivation to keep my game from getting rusty.
Driver, eight iron, and wedges.
Not bad tonight......look out NE

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You are pretty laid back, and that probably would have been my approach. But we have this hard A## Navy guy as our captain. Just because he has to build decks in a blizzard, he has high expectations of the rest of us...LOL

Well well well.....

I will say this, I don't expect anyone of my hopefuls to do anything I wouldn't or haven't done myself. But I know for a fact the last thing I would question is DDEC's passion to win. We all do it differently, but rest assure we all have a similar goal in mind.

Last edited:
the recent negative weather talk here got me noticing one very positive thing yesterday while I was driving after 5pm (actually coming from skiing) and took great notice how light it still was outside :) The days are indeed getting noticeably longer once again (no more 4:30 darkness) and that's always a nice feeling:)

Last edited:
the recent negative weather talk here got me noticing one very positive thing yesterday while I was driving after 5pm (actually coming from skiing) and took great notice how light it still was outside :) The days are indeed getting noticeably longer once again (no more 4:30 darkness) and that's always a nice feeling:)

Very true- spring is coming!! Positives!

Bracing for another 4-8" of no outdoor golf tomorrow...ugh

Big day tomorrow! Can't wait for all the information about the RR!

Great day today first round in 2 weeks. Our normal Super Sunday group had to travel do to snow. New course, and game is back and travel very well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With potentially another snowstorm coming tomorrow, at least for the southern NE folks, the additional info tomorrow will be a welcome sight. Even with the snow we've had, it's melting fast, and the sun is starting to feel warm. Here's rooting for this to be the last of it, and an early season for everyone to start getting their prep in.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

I can at least give you the cost today so you are not waiting for everything tomorrow.
$179

That's a great price

Looking forward to tomorrow! Will def be a welcome respite from the crap weather we'll be getting.

That's a solid price for a great course right in the middle of the season.

Knowing the official signups are coming has sent me into overdrive - reading up on the course, thinking about strategy, etc.

Awesome price for a team event at that course! Excited for the rest of the details, oh and a 1 in 16 shot of being MVP!

Awesome price. I want in on this bad

Very reasonable price. Looking forward to learning more tomorrow!

Man now I REALLY can't wait to see the details tomorrow.

Great price for an event this amazing!

Really great price for this!

$179?! Really? SO pumped for the chance of being involved with this.

Great price. Now I can afford to buy some new golf balls for the rr!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Today is the day! I am super excited!

Back