NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
OVI baby! #Countdownto500

Caps up 2 after 1

Amazing how much better the Barclay's Center seems than Nassau

Not a hockey fan, but this is epic
96a6e8b2c7a8dd6b78184e86ddff07eb.jpg
That's a great way to deal with fake accounts.

Miss an interference call and then get a call against, sweet

Caps get another win and have 30 on the season. 14 points clear in the Metro division

Hey defensemen if the puck is 3 feet in the air and traveling about 95mph do not attempt to block it with your stick. It will probably end up in the back of your net.

Hey defensemen if the puck is 3 feet in the air and traveling about 95mph do not attempt to block it with your stick. It will probably end up in the back of your net.

It is pretty remarkable, maybe at a slightly slower pace, how good NHL players are at batting pucks out of the air.

It is pretty remarkable, maybe at a slightly slower pace, how good NHL players are at batting pucks out of the air.

No doubt the hand eye coordination is insane but I hate to see guys deflect it into their own net when they are trying to stop a slapshot with the shaft of their stick.

No doubt the hand eye coordination is insane but I hate to see guys deflect it into their own net when they are trying to stop a slapshot with the shaft of their stick.

Or half-hearted blocked shot attempts. Just making life difficult on goalies, for sure.

Back to back games of giving up 40+ shots. Ugh

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I am really getting sick of seeing hits to the head get uncalled. Forcing the players to fight when there should have been a penalty.

it's so stupid. Go to replay if you have to.

Mojo got suspended for 2 games for an illegal check to the head from yesterday's game and it is bad but I didn't remember the hit at all. I watched most of the game and can't recall it.

Mojo got suspended for 2 game from an illegal check to the head from yesterday's game and it is bad but I didn't remember the hit at all. I watched most of the game and can't recall it.

Glad there was a suspension.

Just watched Foligno go down like a ton of bricks courtesy of a blindside hit to the head from Malone. No call on the play.

Glad there was a suspension.

Just watched Foligno go down like a ton of bricks courtesy of a blindside hit to the head from Malone. No call on the play.
The no call on the ice is what scares me, if the refs can't see it on the ice that is no good. This has to be players adjusting and we all know how tough that is but if they aren't going to be called then we will keep having these fights over these checks.

Good to see the Bruins play a solid 60 mins tonight and pick up the win, the Devils are depleted though so a loss would not have been good. It'll be more interesting to see how they do in Ottawa tomorrow night though.

The no call on the ice is what scares me, if the refs can't see it on the ice that is no good. This has to be players adjusting and we all know how tough that is but if they aren't going to be called then we will keep having these fights over these checks.

I presume in this case they were all watching the puck.... Like Foligno was... as he got blindsided.

RJ put up a goal and assist tonight. In case you were wondering, Dan.

Lightning come back from a 2-0 deficit in the 3rd to win 3-2. I didn't see that coming. They actually resembled the team they should be in the 3rd.

Just realized the NHL trade deadline is coming up fast 2/29. Early talk is TB, Edmonton and the Rangers will be active.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lightning come back from a 2-0 deficit in the 3rd to win 3-2. I didn't see that coming. They actually resembled the team they should be in the 3rd.

Oh you mean the Oilers putting 3 pucks in their own net?

JK, but boy was that a boring game with a weird ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you mean the Oilers putting 3 pucks in their own net?

JK, but boy was that a boring game with a weird ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I think we scored one of them on our own.

Welcome to the new Lightning hockey. No idea how you go from one of the most fun wide open teams to the product in the ice this year. Snore city.

RJ put up a goal and assist tonight. In case you were wondering, Dan.

Scored on his first shot as a Predator. Ended with 1G 1A.

Preds still shat the bed by taking 6 penalties and the awful, awful PK play of Gaustad, but a blind man could see the skill Johansen has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back