Status
Not open for further replies.
"Listen…I know you've been busy, but you really should stop by a grocery store…"

c191cab5d86107252efb30800ffdd07f.jpg

"What, no Genesee Cream Ale"

No beer in there at all! Get out of there Pete! You're in the wrong house!

Our 10 year old Tara has a lump on her right shoulder that we are hoping is a fatty cyst. Our vet isn't sure but hasn't ruled that out. He took a specimen from it and is having it tested. Hoping it's benign if it's more than a cyst. Either way he said it's too big to operate on (we noticed it one evening as she was laying on Jacqui on the couch, we didn't notice it before). Sucks because we are leaving for England in a few days.

Our vet said the samples he got from her lump appear to just be an inflammation. He said we can do a biopsy when we get back if we want to but it's still inoperable. So we will probably leave it at that and see how it goes for now.

Our vet said the samples he got from her lump appear to just be an inflammation. He said we can do a biopsy when we get back if we want to but it's still inoperable. So we will probably leave it at that and see how it goes for now.
That seems to be pretty good news!! Does it bother her at all being near her shoulder?

Arrow gets real cold and was shaking so he got his new sweater today.

b115f43274d18ad0f51a70eac8c82387.jpg

That seems to be pretty good news!! Does it bother her at all being near her shoulder?

No, she doesn't to anything different. It's not exactly on her shoulder, its actually a couple inches from her shoulder. It just freaks Jacqui out more than anything!

Arrow gets real cold and was shaking so he got his new sweater today.

b115f43274d18ad0f51a70eac8c82387.jpg
We need to find some of these for our little 14.2 pound beast. She has a fleece jacket right now but something she could wear in the house would be way easier.

This one is pretty neat because the belly is cut open so its more like a cape.

Our chihuahua wears one exactly like that. I think its his favorite one yet. He always tries to wiggle out of them but this one he leaves alone. He had a winter jacket looking one and the front had velcro which doesn't stick and kept coming undone, it looked like he was trying to show off his chest. LOL

We need to find some of these for our little 14.2 pound beast. She has a fleece jacket right now but something she could wear in the house would be way easier.

Check Home Goods, they have a great pet section and we found a nice selection of sweaters for about $10 each.

JB beat me to it, but here is another one of him in his sweater. He seems to really like it and he's not shaking anymore.

f3425b75cf777c4156e46ea390b7f1e0.jpg
Poor guy wouldn't have been having any of the -8* Lexie and I walked in this morning.

Poor guy wouldn't have been having any of the -8* Lexie and I walked in this morning.

Not at all! He does not handle the cold well, last night he was suctioned to my leg for warmth. He gets cold very easily. He ran outside, did his business and was back in the house in less than 3 minutes this morning.

Never thought of that. Thanks!

We were there for home stuff and saw their pet section and were impressed. Lots of good stuff, including this awesome toys within a toy that our dogs love. It's a bigger toy with smaller squeaky toys inside so they have to pull them out. It's extremely entertaining to watch them stick their entire head in to get the smaller ones out.

Not at all! He does not handle the cold well, last night he was suctioned to my leg for warmth. He gets cold very easily. He ran outside, did his business and was back in the house in less than 3 minutes this morning.
Yet my crazy dog just took a nice leisurely walk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

She'd like to know why anyone would have to get bundled up just to use the bathroom lol -3 isn't nice for squatting but she still looks adorable.
b3ee56119e7522f0e902dbc6af6ec1c8.jpg

There is just no pleasing you. :D

Love that sweater haha we have the hardest time finding stuff that fits.

It's currently doing a combo or sleeting and snowing here, and my two dogs won't go outside. Can't totally blame my Dachshund, who wants to drag their stuff in the cold grass/water, but still.

Love that sweater haha we have the hardest time finding stuff that fits.

Not that Ellie would let us put something on her, but it is also impossible to find something to fit her because of her short legs and stout body. Arrow is much easier because he is a little 15lb munchkin.

Not that Ellie would let us put something on her, but it is also impossible to find something to fit her because of her short legs and stout body. Arrow is much easier because he is a little 15lb munchkin.
Haha yeah no doubt. Munchkins have all the options.

Ham is the same. It's hit or miss finding things that fit a tiny pig.

Most ovens? :bulgy-eyes: :act-up:

Sorry, had to. :D
Ham is the same. It's hit or miss finding things that fit a tiny pig.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back