Better Burrito - Chicken or Beef?

Steak everytime, but beef over chicken

Chicken 10/10 times.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ground beef or steak? I like steak burritos over chicken but chicken over ground beef.

Chicken. Ground beef has no place in a quality burrito.

If it's ground beef, I opt for chicken.

Chicken, unless there is a steak option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOST of the time I'm choosing chicken....as I typically do when I order them from Chipotle.

Chicken for ever, not as greasy!!!

depends where it is.

If I'm at Moe's, I always check out what the chicken, beef, or steak looks like before ordering. Nobody wants some dried out meat in their burrito.

If I'm at the PGA Show, it doesn't matter, it's all the same. I'll take some of the yella, and don't get cheap on me.

Gotta go with the beef.... Mmmmmmm!

I'm choosing beef. I love red meat. Hopefully it's more of a Carne Asada beef versus ground.

The one that is front of me is the best choice. Really I like both.

This is a tough one, but I think I have to go Beef here. And by beef I mean like carne asada not ground beef.

If I'm at the PGA Show, it doesn't matter, it's all the same. I'll take some of the yella, and don't get cheap on me.

Nice! Clark, this is all you can eat. We only need one plate.

%25D0%259A%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BA%25D1%2583%25D0%25BB%25D1%258B%2520%25D0%25B2%2520%25D0%2592%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B0%25D1%2581%25D0%25B5%2520%2528National%2520Lampoon%2527s%2520Vegas%2520Vacation%25293.gif

Chicken all day

Spicy chicken.

Between these two, chicken.

Otherwise and nice shredded beef with green sauce on corn tortilla or Barbacoa on corn with lime.

All these food posts are really making me not like what I brought for lunch.

No pork?
I think I'd pick chicken. Carne is great too.

Shredded beef if it was a choice but ground beef over chicken easy.

It varies by restaurant, but usually chicken.

Chicken over beef everytime..

Beef. Beef is better in every scenario!

Beef.

Chicken has no place in a burrito.

Going with chicken over ground beef. I like ground beef, but I think your value might be better with the chicken.

Now if you said steak or chicken, steak is always the winner.

you specified ground beef and therefore made the decision very easy: chicken.

now, stuff it with something like ropa vieja, or shredded carnitas meat and chicken tumbles down the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken, but its usually my 3rd or 4th option.
I usually go with carnitas or shredded beef options.

Ground beef is not an option almost anywhere worth eating at in California so I'll go with chicken if those are my only choices. Normally for me it's carnitas first and carne asada second.

Chicken. Ground beef has no place in a quality burrito.

I'm with these guys.

Back