Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Up by 7 points after last night but a lot of guys going tonight.

Lead is cut to 10 points now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I saw that, going to need to some big play to give that 10-3 record though... It was a tough one for me last night had Perry going against Anderson and of course Perry does nothing and Anderson loses 4-1.

Hornqvist with a solid 12.5 points last night. Not sure what is happening in Dallas but Seguin has been pretty average last couple of weeks

I saw that, going to need to some big play to give that 10-3 record though... It was a tough one for me last night had Perry going against Anderson and of course Perry does nothing and Anderson loses 4-1.
Got my lead back a little bit but anything but safe. Letang with 10.5 last night. My d-men leading the way as usual. You gave me 3.5 by leaving Kessel on the bench.

Got my lead back a little bit but anything but safe. Letang with 10.5 last night. My d-men leading the way as usual. You gave me 3.5 by leaving Kessel on the bench.

Yep today's the big day for both of us if I can get some good numbers I have a pretty good shot today don't know what happened with castle I did the autostart option so I'm surprised missed it but oh well not like he put up 20

Yep today's the big day for both of us if I can get some good numbers I have a pretty good shot today don't know what happened with castle I did the autostart option so I'm surprised missed it but oh well not like he put up 20
Always a full schedule on Saturday which is where things can swing. Kessel has been a bit of a disappointment. Thought he'd have a big year with Crosby.

Always a full schedule on Saturday which is where things can swing. Kessel has been a bit of a disappointment. Thought he'd have a big year with Crosby.

Crosby sucks

I have a slight lead and not enough starts from my goalies but Bob's is off ir and don't know when he will be playing.

I have a slight lead and not enough starts from my goalies but Bob's is off ir and don't know when he will be playing.
Thanks for knocking off SBS, Scrap. Gives me a little breathing room.
More bad luck in the draw for renren.

Thanks for knocking off SBS, Scrap. Gives me a little breathing room.
More bad luck in the draw for renren.

No problem buddy.

Having guys out and not playing is hurting my team. I need them in ir or to play.

Hey Crest nice avi, great job moose.

No problem buddy.

Having guys out and not playing is hurting my team. I need them in ir or to play.

Hey Crest nice avi, great job moose.
Yeah, I've got 5 guys out and only 1 IR spot. 3 D, McDavid(IR) and now Palmieri.
I kinda miss the Cindy Crosby avi :)

Last edited:
Finally had my team perform on a Sunday. Now if only we could fix the not showing up on Saturday issue.

This GM is going to have to give his players a good pep-talk.

Finally had my team perform on a Sunday. Now if only we could fix the not showing up on Saturday issue.

This GM is going to have to give his players a good pep-talk.
It's a good thing my squad is the best defensive (aka luckiest) team in the league. I think I'm 4th in points.

I really need to find another defenceman, injuries are just killing me.

I really need to find another defenceman, injuries are just killing me.
I'd love to make a deal, but my D have carried my team so far and now I've got Carlson on IR and Letang and Ekblad day-to-day.

Hey crest 2 week avi? I loose I take a pic in a craps hat you loose you take a pic in an avs hat.

Hey crest 2 week avi? I loose I take a pic in a craps hat you loose you take a pic in an avs hat.
Done and done. Might be tough to find a Caps hat in Calgary though...

Back