New video game "The Golf Club"

Looks really nice! Glad there is more than one game out there.

It's a humbling game.Out of the blue your game can go so sour,just like real golf.My only complaint is the brutal hardness of the user created courses.Some are just a little to difficult for this game.When I see scores in the tourneys in the low 60's I start to question if there is a cheat code for this game.As I find par to be a great score for me

It's a humbling game.Out of the blue your game can go so sour,just like real golf.My only complaint is the brutal hardness of the user created courses.Some are just a little to difficult for this game.When I see scores in the tourneys in the low 60's I start to question if there is a cheat code for this game.As I find par to be a great score for me

No cheat.. Simply practice! I have guys on my friend list that plays mid 50s.. Some course are easier than others and some are way too difficult. In general I have no problems finding realistic courses.

Focus on your shot shaping, club selection and shot placement.

Ok,just played the most beautiful course ever.Merazion golf club,with the best scenery and finishing hole i encountered.Want to see if anyone can beat my 2 over round tonight?dumbbellatelbel is my Xbox shadow name.This was one of my best rounds on the Xbox one version of this game.What a course,just breathtaking

Ok,just played the most beautiful course ever.Merazion golf club,with the best scenery and finishing hole i encountered.Want to see if anyone can beat my 2 over round tonight?dumbbellatelbel is my Xbox shadow name.This was one of my best rounds on the Xbox one version of this game.What a course,just breathtaking

Try "The Rookery"

Ok, how the heck do you say your XBL name?

and I can't find merazion golf club... what is the exact name?

It's the new course on the opening page.. Far right side. Dumb bell at elbel is my name,was given this a random Xbox name and never changed it.But the name is all together dumbbellatelbel

Marazion golf club.What a design,just breath taking.The club house/course views and all around design are an A++.The 18th hole is just unreal

Marazion golf club.What a design,just breath taking.The club house/course views and all around design are an A++.The 18th hole is just unreal
I'll have to try it tomorrow

Played a 68 on the second round at The Lake of Bays Classic

Finished at 73 (+2). Good looking course, greens are a tad hard to my liking but will play it again!

Now playing The narrows at kilraine

Amazing looking course

Got my revenge on chambers bay 2016... Played a +2 (72)

Yantropov on PSN

Try "The Rookery"
Great great track, shot a 78 but a ton of silly mistakes.Really enjoying this game with the freezing temps out.Hard to play 2 courses in a row when they have so many to choose from.This forum is so much fun.Im not sure how real golf will go this year.But you guys / gals really make me want to take part in this place

Michigan Slice and I played TGC Players Club at Logan Farm and University Links last night. I realize my designs don't hold a candle to those. Such creativity, every aspect of the course is looked at.

Michigan Slice and I played TGC Players Club at Logan Farm and University Links last night. I realize my designs don't hold a candle to those. Such creativity, every aspect of the course is looked at.

I like your designs, wish I had your talent. played Dogwood twice so far

Guess I'm gonna have to pull the trigger and join the Xbox One crew ea just seems to have lost their way with the latest offering.

Putting and distance control is horrendous for me. 13 over is probably not getting it done

Putting and distance control is horrendous for me. 13 over is probably not getting it done

Gave up on Rory PGA that quick!?

Back