The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

I took golden state big tonight. Looking good so far

Cavs fans are funny. Twitter is freaking out right now. Didn't know it was June

He should just go back to Souf Beach.

Cavs fans are funny. Twitter is freaking out right now. Didn't know it was June

I thought for a second the Canton Charge showed up for the game tonight.

haha they are getting doubled.. It's deserved.

It's 1 of 82. Anyone that knows the nba will tell you the hardest game on a schedule is the first home game after a road trip. Cavs are sleepwalking tonight for sure. But it's not like Golden State is any different than last year. The only thing that matters in this game is getting out healthy and hopefully Love didn't break his thumb

It's 1 of 82. Anyone that knows the nba will tell you the hardest game on a schedule is the first home game after a road trip. Cavs are sleepwalking tonight for sure. But it's not like Golden State is any different than last year. The only thing that matters in this game is getting out healthy and hopefully Love didn't break his thumb

You would expect them to show up big against the league's best. Instead, they've shown how bad their defense is (without their offense showing up).

It's one of 82 for sure, but it's ugly and worth talking negatively about.

You would expect them to show up big against the league's best. Instead, they've shown how bad their defense is (without their offense showing up).

It's one of 82 for sure, but it's ugly and worth talking negatively about.

Exactly. Just like the TNT guys said at halftime, there are some regular season games that mean more than others. This is one of them, and the Cavs weren't even competitive in this game.

Exactly. Just like the TNT guys said at halftime, there are some regular season games that mean more than others. This is one of them, and the Cavs weren't even competitive in this game.

Not even a little bit, and it stings even more considering they lost to GS already this year.

Tough night for the Cavs to lay an egg. If there's a silver lining it's that they are 35-3 at home over the last 365 days. Hope this blowout gives them some motivation going forward.

Cavs just fired David Blatt.

wow, didnt see that coming

any coach ever been fired after starting 30-11?

wow, didnt see that coming

I definitely did. They've been underperforming as a group in my opinion, and talks of Blatt being a good coach but not the right answer... not exactly a new story to cover.

We'll see what this brings.

Mid season after winning 75% of ur games is crazy

I thought this was a cool read about Kobe's 81 point game. Two cool takeaways for me: his unbelievable work ethic (I think most fans think these guys are just born this good) and that he had an earlier game where he scored 60 through 3 quarters - more than the Mavericks entire team - and refused the coaches' offer to put him in to break the franchise scoring record because the game was already out of hand. That's pretty inconsistent with the "Kobe is selfish" image he mostly has.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...lakers-kobe-bryant-made-history-81-point-game

Who coaches all star game now lol

Back