What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played stableford format today so I wasn't watching my score. Throw in the disastrous putting on the SIM and I lost track.

That you did, but he said since you lost your #THPCallOut he trumped ya.
That has nothing to do with it. I have document proof of my Shotgun call.

Lol i had no clue to bsker says "hey ur 2 over through 8 on back"
And i proceed to bogey
We'll just kick him out of the clan for that one

Put up 45/43 in the frozen tundra of Memphis, but it kept the beer cold so that's a plus

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

45/52 97

#simgolf. Putting into the cup was my best stat.

everything else was blah

42/49. Two bad holes on the back really messed up my score. But I won my match pretty easily 5 and 3. So it was a good day on the course.

Played in my second tournament of the year today. Finished with a +6 40, -1 32 =+5 72. I finished second in the senior division stableford. 0-12 handicap(i was off a 7).

Disappointing 88 for me today. Felt completely lost 95% of the day. Something finally made sense on the 16th fairway, too late to pull off any sort of a decent round but looking forward to the next time I get out so I can improve on the last two holes today.

Tail of two nines yesterday. 48/38. Started off great with two pars. Then forgot how to manage the course for the next seven. I have been working on approach shots hardcore at the range and it paid off with multiple birdie looks inside of 15 converting on two of them. 7 three putts really killed me also. Which hurts becasue my putting had really been strong the last few rounds. Not happy about the final score but played the final nine +2 after telling myself to calm down and get to work. It's in me somewhere to get a 70s round and I can't wait to make it happen. Just a matter time I feel like.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

105 on the sim today.

In hindsight, picking Pebble Beach with all the OB to the right was probably not the best choice for someone who normally plays a cut from the tee.

39 - 39 - 78. Typical cold weather scoring on my home course for me. Got the double out of the way on #1 and added 2 birdies along the way. Round did include a 1st for me in hitting par 5 #15 in two. Decent ball striking overall but the short game once again kept me in the game.

37-36, 73 in 30 degree weather. Got done just before the snow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I played my worse round in years. Jammed my hand on the range and should have went home. Every shot was a flinch because of the pain. Ended up 49/49 98. Brutal and now my hand is swollen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Frank, hope it feels better tomorrow and heals quickly!

79, 43/36, struggled putting until knocking home back to back birdies on 17 & 18 for my first sub 80 round in far too long

Not the best, not the worst.
49/43 92 with 36 putts (two 3 putts), had a string of 4 drivers hooked left. Lost one ball, had one unplayable lie.

49, 42, 91 today at McDowell Mountain Golf Club in AZ. Beautiful day, beautiful course.

My round today.
7a3133cb063d142dc81404396d3f9021.jpg

adb326757268f9e60abbc37469eda04e.jpg

Quit changing putters.

actually been using the same putter for every round. The white hot RX has only been used on the practice greens and after I've holed out on slow rounds. Just couldn't get any putts to drop today. Greens were running close to 11 on the stimp so not too out of the ordinary for those greens.

actually been using the same putter for every round. The white hot RX has only been used on the practice greens and after I've holed out on slow rounds. Just couldn't get any putts to drop today. Greens were running close to 11 on the stimp so not too out of the ordinary for those greens.

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back