The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry is one the good guys in the NFL and loved seeing him put his team on his back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If the Packers are going to get schooled, I can respect Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald. Two of the good guys really.

it's a nice ability to posses when you need it. Even if it is only every 20 games or so.

Although for some reason I feel like he uses it more than most

Well, Aaron made a similar play in week 13. What's sad is that the Packers needed last second hail mary passes twice this season, what's crazy is that both of them were successful.

I know one was Patrick Peterson, who was the other defender in on the play?

I bet he's a little more aggressive in that situation next time.

Not enough vertical. I wonder how long it will be before defenders are taught to go up and rake the forearms of the receiver rather than trying to knock the ball down.

Not enough vertical. I wonder how long it will be before defenders are taught to go up and rake the forearms of the receiver rather than trying to knock the ball down.
I will say not as much a lack of vertical, as an expectation that he could sit back and wait for the ball. The receiver had other plans.

They'd have to be careful on that as you wouldn't want to get called for pass interference.

NE will also be seeing a different Denver team as well.

They better be. If they have as many drops against NE as they did yesterday they'll get beaten like a drum.

They'd have to be careful on that as you wouldn't want to get called for pass interference.

True, but the refs tend to swallow the whistle on plays like that. If it's bang-bang I doubt you would see the laundry.

I will say not as much a lack of vertical, as an expectation that he could sit back and wait for the ball. The receiver had other plans.

I watched the Fail Mary and lived in the area. There will hopefully be a time in the NFL when DBs just try to knock that ball down instead of trying to pick it off.

They better be. If they have as many drops against NE as they did yesterday they'll get beaten like a drum.

So sad watching these drops all year.

I watched the Fail Mary and lived in the area. There will hopefully be a time in the NFL when DBs just try to knock that ball down instead of trying to pick it off.

It looked to me like that was exactly what he was trying to do, but Janis beat him to it and had firm enough grasp to maintain enough control to come down with it.

If we're talking about class in the NFL, the Patriots are a bottle of Dom Perignon in a case of Night Train.
This line, said a couple of weeks ago, was lame then. It's lame now.

Go Broncos!

PS: Everyone else addressed the scab/murderer comment so I won't bother, other than to point out that it's so patently absurd we shouldn't have had to address it in the first place. But this is the internets ...

I should know better than to bet against Tom Brady, but I truly believe the Super Bowl winner is coming out of the NFC Conference final. Just two more complete teams

This line, said a couple of weeks ago, was lame then. It's lame now.

Go Broncos!

PS: Everyone else addressed the scab/murderer comment so I won't bother, other than to point out that it's so patently absurd we shouldn't have had to address it in the first place. But this is the internets ...

It's also why there's a Gump bin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this was funny

7b6285fe41db2b1107a9f141c4c49756.jpg

TMAG DeflateBallz?

Last play of the game, time expired, I would rather he gets called for pass interference than give up the touchdown, force them to have to score on the one last untimed play.

CZLxSpOUYAAXWkX.jpg

Last play of the game, time expired, I would rather he gets called for pass interference than give up the touchdown, force them to have to score on the one last untimed play.

Wouldn't it have been from the 2 yard line? I'd rather take my chances of defending a hail mary properly than having to defend a play from the 2.

Interesting, I wonder if there has ever been a superbowl matchup of #1 qbs.

My quick research says no. The closest is Young vs Aikman, where Young was the 1st pick in the supplemental draft.

My quick research says no. The closest is Young vs Aikman, where Young was the 1st pick in the supplemental draft.

Young vs Aikman?

They never played against each other in a super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back