Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Hey crest 2 week avi? I loose I take a pic in a craps hat you loose you take a pic in an avs hat.
You'll have to wait til he's done with the Mullet :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The longer the better. I love that pic.

More bad luck in the draw for renren.
I'm pretty sure I have the unluckiest team in the league.

3rd in points for the week and still lose...

Yes you really do. I feel for ya man it's gotta suck.

The beauty of it is that half the league makes the playoffs and as in all fantasy sports, it's about who has the good match ups and the hot team for the right weeks.

Last week was a bust. With the Stars only playing twice I took a hit. Then add that most of my roster played like Sydney Crosby in pigtails...

Ok scrap you got a nice little lead on me after Monday but the Bash Brothers are planning on a huge week.

The mullet is worse IMO. I know some of you will not believe it but I dislike Jagr WAY more than Crosby

I love that avatar. what a star, you should be pround of rocking that hall of famer

I love that avatar. what a star, you should be pround of rocking that hall of famer
He is the worst just an offensive player he will go into the HOF of course but he is not the type of player that I will ever cheer for...

He is the worst just an offensive player he will go into the HOF of course but he is not the type of player that I will ever cheer for...
I'll bet you cheered for him when he was on the Caps though :)

I'll bet you cheered for him when he was on the Caps though :)

Haha that's laughable... I hated that signing then and still hate it now

It took the Caps years to recover from good Old Teddy Leonsis playing GM with a hockey club... He learned his lesson then the Caps drafted some Russian teenager Hmmm wonder how that worked out

It took the Caps years to recover from good Old Teddy Leonsis playing GM with a hockey club... He learned his lesson then the Caps drafted some Russian teenager Hmmm wonder how that worked out
You mean Semin? :)

Haha that's laughable... I hated that signing then and still hate it now
C'mon, I know what kind of Caps fan you are. You may have hated the signing but still cheered the brief time he was there and were probably just as happy to see him go :)

Jagr sucks I hate him

Uh oh Kuzie doing work for Scraps team tonight

Yeah but he has more points than the Avalanche team...

I wouldn't poop on the avs if I had to take a pic of myself with their hat and have it posted on the World Wide Web.

Ooooof the past few weeks have not been kind to me injury-wise. I've got 5 guys that are either on IR or day to day.

Ooooof the past few weeks have not been kind to me injury-wise. I've got 5 guys that are either on IR or day to day.
I'm in the same boat.

Back