The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

So quiet in here with it being one of the biggest events THP does each year.
AZ folks, you guys have wanted an event, here it is.

What are you most looking forward to about a format like the Gauntlet.

If I got in I would looking forward to brining home the trophy again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to being in a team environment. I love all the different alt shot, pinehurst, whatever it may be. The main draw for me is to hang with the Callaway team and the actual courses. I dont get the chance to play at places like that often so it would be a treat.

I dig the idea of multiple teams competing against each other. It's much harder to plan for an outcome when the matchups are so varied in possibilities.

Plus, it would be awesome to see in person how each Zoo Crew captain manages their team.

I like the small team format. Really seems like a great way to keep team motivation high and you get an opportunity to play with your entire team.
This is not the best analogy, but the Gauntlet format reminds me a little of overnight camp, where your bunk gets to compete against other bunks, but you all get the fun experience of camp!!

I like the exposure to so many of the #zoocrew. I like the small teams. The event has just screamed fun the first two times. Know it will be that and more this time!

I like the fact that each of the 6 teams has a captain from the Zoo Crew. I like the all the different formats we will play. I like the fact that though it's six teams there will be a "personal" experience for each to enjoy. I like a lot of things about this event but I love those courses!

I have been watching this event in awe since the beginning. This one is always circled for me just have not had the honor of getting the call.

I am looking forward to getting to spend time with the folks at Callaway and experience first hand there love and excitement for this event. I am looking forward to playing that beautiful golf course. I am looking forward to spending a few days in the dessert with my THP family. This event is truly special and I am looking forward to once again throwing my name in the hat

I still can only imagine what it's like to be exposed to members of the Zoo crew. I've followed all of the events they've been a part of, though, and its very apparent how much fun they have, and that translates directly to those playing along with them. From a competitive standpoint, I like the small team aspect playing multiple formats in a match play type of environment. This would be pretty special to experience, to put it mildly.

The team experience within the huge THP environment made it very fun. The fact that any of the teams could come back and take the crown on Sunday was awesome.

But what really makes this event special is getting THPers and the Zoo Crew together for an extended period. That seems to always = amazing times.

Six teams, multiple formats, paying with other THPers (none of which I've ever met), competition, Zoo Crew...what's not to get pumped about.

Fielding everyone at once! That's going to be quite the day.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never played in Arizona
I want to tee it up with THPers and the ZooCrew again
The Gauntlet last year was amazing

Never been to Arizona.. always was intrigued by the golf options out there.. So that's why I'm using the golden ticket on this. Really looking forward to it.

I'm just quietly waiting for sign up for this event. Or whatever contests the #zoocrew cooks up.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of getting to know a bunch of the ZooCrew, but getting to know your captain just a little bit better.
Also, I'm curious about the contest(s?) and how the teams get created this time.

I have played in just a few team competitions but know this is unique and hope to earn a spot. May is great weather here in Arizona. Not much rain, lots of sun and not too hot.

I have played in just a few team competitions but know this is unique and hope to earn a spot. May is great weather here in Arizona. Not much rain, lots of sun and not too hot.
And most of the snow birds have left.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to cheer from the bench on this one. I wanted so bad to be a part of the gauntlet but unfortunately life is getting in the way. Really upset over this but can't wait to follow along with this year's contest and event.

So sorry to hear that, but life comes first and there will always be other THP events.

So unfortunately I'm going to have to cheer from the bench on this one. I wanted so bad to be a part of the gauntlet but unfortunately life is getting in the way. Really upset over this but can't wait to follow along with this year's contest and event.

Hope everything is OK. Life first, all else second.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm just bidding my time until I can sign up or enter a contest to gain access. This was such a great follow last year and I desperately want to join in at WeKoPa. Plus, I've missed my buddies in the ZooCrew and want to tee it up with those guys and gal again!

Following along with the excitement is all I will be available to do. My annual buddies golf trip to Myrtle Beach is that week. I will surely be following the event though.

Back