Thank you to all who served.

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
bf6529914fa3ab22c9ea4c1d81846a5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Thanks to all with us and those who are not.

I served 20 plus years in the Air Force and am proud of that, but I'm humbled that my son is a Lt in the Marines as an aviator!

Amen to that.

Absolutely! Thank you all for your service and sacrifice.

Happy veterans day to all my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. I thank you. All gave some, but some gave all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Semper Fi to all my fellow brothers and sisters.

Semper Fi! All gave some, some gave all. Happy Veterans Day. A salute to all of you. :drinks:

I have the utmost respect for ANYONE who has served in our armed forces. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

A special thank you to my dad. He was a twin and they both served in the Army during the Korean War. My uncle is gone now but my dad is still as strong as he can be at 87 years old.
835e182cb665b6d75c4d05e68650095b.jpg
80d8889f927a258b066487792e0b7ce6.jpg

Thank you, Semper Fi

Thank you to the vets - forever grateful.

I've had the pleasure of being a partner with a Marine for 46 years. My brother served 3 Tours in Vietnam and has been my best friend since childhood.

Thank you, Semper Fi

Olive Garden gave this Navy veteran a free Veteran's Day meal today. That was thanks enough.

[video=youtube;wSFWdN-gtOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFWdN-gtOQ[/video]

Thank you to all who have served. I appreciate there were people like you willing to do what so many of the rest of us weren’t.

Happy Armistice Day.

It's an honor to serve. I love my job, wouldn't trade it for the world. I get to work, day in and day out, with some of the best and brightest of America's youth. They keep me feeling young, and keep me motivated. Thanks to the innumerable friends and family who have inspired and helped me before and since I put on the uniform for the first time.

Absolutely!!! Thanks to all the Veterans here, glad this board is a place to relax and talk golf away from or after your very serious job of protecting the rest of us.

I messaged my son yesterday to thank him for his 8 yrs in the USAF.

I must have raised a mercenary.

He said, "What? I do this for the paycheck and the benefits."

He's also the one they send in when it's a FUBAR situation and he solves the problem.

I had the priviledge of attending a Veterans Day ceremony/dinner in a retirement community last night and it was truly moving. There were some WWII vets in attendance and a ton of Vietnam vets. Hearing their stories was enough to have me and my wife in tears.

We have it SO good in our free western world. SO GOOD.

Thank you to all who served and who serve!

Thank you to my fellow vets around the world... I would go through hell and back brothers and sisters.

Thank you to everyone that is serving and has served.

Thank you to all of you that have served and are serving.

Thanks to all who served.

Back