Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

This is pretty cool!

Downloaded the app and username is OITW for friend requests

Nice. I work in a small town with no connectivity, I'll try it at 4pm CST. Hope there is an Android version.

This is cool. Downloading the app now.

Live Scoring!! That's pretty freakin cool. Can't wait to fallow along during the Kickoff Classic...

Well that is pretty flippin' cool!

Yes there is an ANdroid version, its just not as touted on their site as the IOS

WOW now this is awesome!!

Very cool!
Will #THPRegionalRivalry be live scored as well?

Asking for a friend...

and registered, ID is War Eagle

j/k its mikedean441

I could see this leading to a whole new level of encouragement/trash talking from the sidelines. Love it!!

So freaking cool. Love this idea.

Yes there is an ANdroid version, its just not as touted on their site as the IOS

It could be just me but I can't find it on the play store?

This is awesome! Will be so cool to follow along in real time with all the events.

This is pretty cool!

Downloaded the app and username is OITW for friend requests

Downloaded and my username is Scarnici for friend request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK as freaking cool as this is, am I finding the right app on the Google store?
Heck, I can't even open their website, my work filter is blocking it; which is weird because I go to other golf sites.

That's is a cool idea. Looking forward to see this in action next month.

This is awesome to hear!

Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

This is awesome! I know some THP moderators have done an excellent job of updating live event threads in the past, but this should make it a lot easier for everyone involved. Great idea

Great idea and I hope this makes it easier on you guys running the event as well.

Looking forward to using it!

Just downloaded the app from the android store and ready to go.

Very cool addition to the events.

OK as freaking cool as this is, am I finding the right app on the Google store?
Heck, I can't even open their website, my work filter is blocking it; which is weird because I go to other golf sites.
OK now it says my emails (i tried two) aren't valid. AND that T0AD is already reserved??!?!

Back