JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
AP reporting that comic icon Stan Lee has passed away.

RIP Stan. Thanks for the years of entertainment!

Just saw that. Wow. He was a living legend. Sad to see him go but thankful for what he gave.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nooooooo! RIP SL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just saw this. His legacy is pretty impressive. RIP Stan

F**k

I had the great fortune of taking a picture with Stan and my family 2 years ago and after we left the room, they chased us down and asked us to come back. Stan sees us and says, "I can't get enough of you guys, come over here by me!"

Something had gone wrong with the camera (I actually think they'd cut my head out of the picture given my height) and he made us feel right at ease repeating the experience.

Excelsior! My lord the hours I spent reading his creations or books he influenced.

A testament to how one man can influence generations.

That's really too bad, what a legend. When you really think about the impact he has had on the whole world it's pretty mind boggling.

Very sorry to hear. Loved seeing Stan Lee making his cameos in the Marvel Universe. The man charged much of our culture with his imagination and art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got done reading that. So sad what a great guy. I know I’ve spent many hours watching all his creations.

Wow 95 that’s crazy

RIP Stan.....

10.23_StanLee-FTR.jpg

I literally read this and said oh my god out loud. I learned how to read via Marvel comics. An icon who entertained us in many ways.

Rip Stan Lee. A sad day, but his legacy will never die.

What a talented mind. RIP sir.

GOAT

And his Mallrats cameo is his best cameo - so classic. Amazing that one man could create so many legendary heroes.

A true modern icon. 95 is a good innings.

95 is a long life, and what a beloved man.

Still. I will miss him and all he’s enriched my life with.

95 is a long life, and what a beloved man.

Still. I will miss him and all he’s enriched my life with.

Agree. And the world is a little less interesting now without him in it. I loved the worlds he created & can't count the hours I spent reading Spiderman & other comics as a kid.

A cool guy with a great second wind of a career with the Marvel movies. My son and I will miss seeing those movie cameos of his. Can’t begin to imagine how many hours of enjoyment his comics gave me as a kid.

What a wonderful long life. The Marvel movies and cartoons will miss his cameos.

An incredible life and scope of work to leave behind.

The man sure had an imagination. RIP! I love Spiderman!!

RIP Stan. True legend

Back