Staff Proto with Wilson Staff will Return in 2019

Fresh off this one, we are already planning 2019 and it’s going to be pretty darn cool. For those that follow their release calendar, should have kind of an idea on what is coming.

Hopefully the stars align and I can get in again next year. I would have no problem being a "returning champion". :act-up:

We will have some more news about this one coming from the PGA Show next week with Doug and team. Expect a party, its the only way the new Staff Proto knows.

We will have some more news about this one coming from the PGA Show next week with Doug and team. Expect a party, its the only way the new Staff Proto knows.

That doesn't sound bad at all! This is always such a cool event.

No kidding I wanted to win a golden ticket to use on this event.
The Wilson team is the BEST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't sound bad at all! This is always such a cool event.

Last year was fantastic. Working with the Wilson team, we are creating similar, but even better.

When I was looking for irons, the Wilson Staff FG tour was a big contender and I almost pulled the trigger on them, that along with the Duo Pro being my go to winter ball, they are a great company. Following along last year as Marketing pulled it out was great....

I’ve got to jump in and try to go to this event. It’s my favorite thing to follow each year. I noticed in an article that I posted earlier this week in regard to the golf equipment business that Wilson was listed as one of the brands who had a substantial increase in 2018. I’m drawn to companies that have tradition and values and good people and this one has all of that.

Last year was fantastic. Working with the Wilson team, we are creating similar, but even better.

Josh it was beyond fantastic it was perfect. Can wait to see all the deets for this year. Don’t know if you can get in back to back years but I will sure be trying

The W/S folks are a blast and their equipment is top notch. I will definitely try to make it into the event again this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The W/S folks are a blast and their equipment is top notch. I will definitely try to make it into the event again this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Well said Don

Back