TeeLess Driver Infomercial

GenErr

Reaction score
According to Notah Begay, unless you're cranking your driver 270 yards, your equipment is holding you back from playing your best golf and you need this driver!

I just love infomercials!

I just saw that

0677c4e24f229c387f56c5db8de4a3a7.jpg

Off to YouTube to find said infomercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing plays all the time and I laugh every single time. “Even out of a divot!”

It’s a three wood.

This thing plays all the time and I laugh every single time. “Even out of a divot!”

It’s a three wood.

Your next review? :D

Lynburgh brought one down to Grand Cypress but didn't have it in the bag when we played.

This was my most annoying commercial from the other thread. It’s a 3 wood

"Network Golf Analyst" sounds more professional then "I have a job because I am friends with Tiger Woods."

According to Notah Begay, unless you're cranking your driver 270 yards, your equipment is holding you back from playing your best golf and you need this driver!

I just love infomercials!

Somewhere, Brian Gay is confused as he counts the 2.1 million he made last season.

I wonder if he recommend this to his best bud Tiger.

It cracks me up how all the tracer shot in the commercial are terrible!

“Are you looking to snap hook your tee shots OB? We’ll you’re in luck!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew it was the arrow and not the Indian.

Wonder how many of these they have actually sold?

Buy this and the ugly green wedge. You'll be on tour in no time.

Is NBIII hard up for cash?

Although I kind of half expect HH to show up in one of these rebadged 3 wood commercials

Lynburgh brought one down to Grand Cypress but didn't have it in the bag when we played.
I hit it a few times on Sunday. I honestly felt it was too big to inspire confidence when hitting it out of the fairway.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some of the random individuals I have been paired up with have had this, the gx7, or one of the wedges. I haven't seen a moonshot yet in person. Thoughts, it's a 3 wood. A strong 3 wood too. I at least think some of the gimmick clubs make sense short high lofted fairway that is shallow. The wedge is a bit weird but they work for some people. This one makes no sense and the even out of a divot is absurd.

Hit it a couple of times off the deck in Orlando. It was pretty easy to get up in the air for such a big head.

I don't have an issue with Notah doing the ole cash grab, but I think if he wants to be considered a network analyst then he needs to avoid using utterly false, blanket statements like the one in this ad.

I have played the t-less driver and yes it is a 13* 3 wood. Does it do what it is advertised to do; simple answer is yes. It is designed to be more like An iron and works best when hitting down on the ball. Most older amateurs struggle with getting the ball into the air and get decent/appropriate distance; this club provides the increased spin to generate higher ball flight and ultimately more distance. Like any club there is a point of diminishing returns the the increased spin results in less distance; for this club is seems to occur at about 100 mph swing speed.
I have personally seen 15+ yard gains over a players 3 wood -
Measured on a gc quad. It should be noted that most amateurs don’t get fit so the same could be accomplished with another fairway wood with a proper fitting. In trouble lies like a divot or rough, the design of this club does provide better performance than a 3 traditional 3 wood. I would hit the t-less driver in lies that I wouldn’t consider hitting a 3 wood from.

While it is an infomercial club, it is not a one trick pony like many infomercial clubs seem to be.

Back