Something Cool Coming To The THP Store Soon

Awesome - I love my other one. I could go with a new color.

Those colors look fantastic!

Awesome! These went fast (in my size, at least) last time, so I'm hoping to keep better tabs on the store "go-live" announcement.

I really like the black one I got but it has a few clicks in it as I wear it a lot, not just for golf, so I hope I can grab at least one if not more of these this time

Not sure on which colours, but I can't wait to see what they look like in-hand

I'll take 1,2 and 4 please I'd go with all four but red doesn't do well when you have a reddish face already.

Sounds great!

Very excited for this, looks like they might be PWRWRM based on the color options.

I will definitely be picking up a couple.

Look great! I hope to have a new one for the rotation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping another opportunity to get one of these would come. I love Puma 1/4 zips, especially when it represents THP.

Awesome!!

Another look at the colours in the post from JB and my initial thoughts are leaning towards the light grey and white ones as my favourite colours

Not necessarily the easiest colours to keep clean as long, but at least I could have a few to swap and change between

Liking all those color options.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Always wearing my black version. Interested to see the new ones

awesome. will be buying 1 of each. love the way these look.

Want want want want!!!!

I'll likely be in a for a blue one. I blame this website and JB for making me get a 1/4 zip addiction hahaha.

Not sure what the previous material was like cuz I wasn't around then....but looking forward at a shot of snagging one of these. Maybe white...or red...too bad no orange! Can't wait

Love the black one I currently have...will decide what the next color will be.

YES!!!!!! The blue one will be mine! I missed them last round and I want one!

Love my THP zip. Will there be limits on orders? I am thinking one of each would be nice :D

The white and blue looks right up my alley. Now to just not spill anything on it

I'll be grabbing a red one if I can.

These look perfect, I am in the market for one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know sizing on these? (i.e. do they run snug/ true to size/ slimmer fit) I am interested but have never found a Puma polo that fit me right. They are either too slim/ form fitting, or too long and baggy...

I usually wear an XL in UA/ Nike/ Adidas apparel if that helps!

Back