Tour edge EXS 3wood

madi05

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I got home tonight and this was in my porch, I was a fan of the ex 10 and the cbx , this EXS seems to fit in between the two it doesn't seem as deep faced as the ex10 but not quite as thin as the cbx but it's up really nicely and feels great into the net, the headcover is one of the best looking color schemes they have had in a long time, I really have high hopes, anyone else have one yet?
a136ea29b5f9ff07f8780328c2e5bd9b.jpg
3149b5fcf2cc243579eb95ed54fc7b06.jpg
1aa892c795d93b10acc5f0ca4f379499.jpg
06ef0e9dde02cf8c3ff118378019fab3.jpg
d0a676ec495e7ed437440eaff5e0673c.jpg
14b40d7e8c7c4e0181a63e7548ab8161.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hit it a few weeks ago at their HQ during my fitting. Looked and felt great and produced good numbers but the CBX FWs just performed a little better for me so I went with them in 3 and 5.

You must need low low spin? I liked the cbx but the black hzrdus is hot good for me in fwy really low flight, this tensei works for me, but that cbx felt great well all of them do lol

Wow I would've just added to that one I looked and saw the driver but not the other, I hope this is my unicorn I think I've bought and sold every 3 wood made this year lol

Hope it works out for you. I'm really digging the EXS line

Hope it works out for you. I'm really digging the EXS line
Man it really looks good at address not too thick like my ex10 which I forgot to add it was the ti beta ex10 so that could be why but as far as looks it's a winner for me and I like to get the ball up with mid spin that guys bombs,lol, so let's cross our fingers

Man it really looks good at address not too thick like my ex10 which I forgot to add it was the ti beta ex10 so that could be why but as far as looks it's a winner for me and I like to get the ball up with mid spin that guys bombs,lol, so let's cross our fingers

Saw your "What did you buy today" and made me wonder how you are getting along with this EXS Fairway Wood?
Is it your "Unicorn" ?

Saw your "What did you buy today" and made me wonder how you are getting along with this EXS Fairway Wood?
Is it your "Unicorn" ?
I just got it back yesterday actually lol,I had to send it in for repair,, and shaft change so I hopefully will get to try it out tomorrow, but I really did like it the few times I got to play with it, the old m2 was a old friend I had to buy being I found one that wasnt beat up, just in case ha

I just got it back yesterday actually lol,I had to send it in for repair,, and shaft change so I hopefully will get to try it out tomorrow, but I really did like it the few times I got to play with it, the old m2 was a old friend I had to buy being I found one that wasnt beat up, just in case ha

Interesting that you changed the Tenesi CK Blue Shaft as I made mention in the EXS Driver Thread that I thought the Blue was not a fit for me.
What did you put in?

Interesting that you changed the Tenesi CK Blue Shaft as I made mention in the EXS Driver Thread that I thought the Blue was not a fit for me.
What did you put in?
Oh no I just went from the 60 to the 70 ,I play the blue awesome in my m3 driver, but I played it in my titleist and I hated it lol I guess they play different in different heads as well, crazy

Last edited:
Back