UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

He always does IMO

Thanks Dawg!! You'd think he'd had learned that by now, right??!!

Thank you so much THP and UST Mamiya for this opportunity! I can't even begin to imagine what you 2 have up your sleeve for Shane and I but I will be a patient bear and wait to hear! I also can't wait to hear how THP plans to bring this to the site??!! Look forward to our get together and thank you again!!

#CantWait
#ShaftKnowledge101

Congrats guys!

Thanks Dawg!! You'd think he'd had learned that by now, right??!!

Thank you so much THP and UST Mamiya for this opportunity! I can't even begin to imagine what you 2 have up your sleeve for Shane and I but I will be a patient bear and wait to hear! I also can't wait to hear how THP plans to bring this to the site??!! Look forward to our get together and thank you again!!

#CantWait
#ShaftKnowledge101

Lets just say the four of us will be blowing minds together.
You 3 much more than me, but I will be updating as we go.

My flight is booked.

Lets just say the four of us will be blowing minds together.
You 3 much more than me, but I will be updating as we go.

My flight is booked.

I'm admittedly confused now. Hahaha

Should a great event to follow.

Congrats guys!

Congrats Nate and shanewu!

Missed the pericsope, so I'll have to catch it later.

I'm admittedly confused now. Hahaha

Nothing to be confused about brother.
Those 2 + Danny Le are in for a wild day.
Im flying out there to document the whole thing for the THP Forum since its the first one.

Congrats to Nate and shanewu (first time THP Events goer).
Huh? What?! Really? Wow! Holy ish! So frickin amazing!

Thank you soooooo much, THP and UST Mamiya! I'm so stoked for my first THP event!

Too bad I missed the periscope... is that re-playable?

Excuse me for a minute while me and a few friends do a happy dance...............

giphy%203_zpsi25mzeqi.gif
My brain is doing that right now, and I love that that is Kansas!

Congrats, Nate! Can't wait to get our minds blown...err, yeah...I think my wife will be okay with that.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Im flying out there to document the whole thing for the THP Forum since its the first one.

Perfect, makes sense now. Didn't know you were making the trek out, excited to see you 4 bring it to THP!

Congrats Nate and Shane.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Perfect, makes sense now. Didn't know you were making the trek out, excited to see you 4 bring it to THP!

Yes sir. Not sure I will make all of them, but when the first one is going down and we know some surprises are happening, we want to be there for it.

Can't wait to meet all 3 of you and see what this "wild day" is all about!

NICE! Congrats guys!!!!

Congrats y'all in for a treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freakin noice win guys!! Super jealous!

Congratulations Shane and Nate!! Should be an incredible time.

Congratulations guys!! Looking forward to following along.

Still trying to wrap my head around being 1 of 2 and having that amount of attention give to one person. Driver shaft? iron shaft? wedge shaft? I'd be happy with anything that will improve my game. Pretty darn amazing.

Still trying to wrap my head around being 1 of 2 and having that amount of attention give to one person. Driver shaft? iron shaft? wedge shaft? I'd be happy with anything that will improve my game. Pretty darn amazing.

Knowing you the focus has shifted to putter shafts.

Here is the best way to describe the unknown.
Ever see a cartoon where a guy is walking in the grass and steps on a rake? That rake then hits him upside the head.
That is about how much people know about this one.
Every corner will be surprise.

Ever see a cartoon where a guy is walking in the grass and steps on a rake? That rake then hits him upside the head.

So we should expect to get hurt and suffer pain like symptoms at UST. I'm excited already!

Like this?

2rrFBbH.gif

congrats guys.
This is going to be awwesome

So we should expect to get hurt and suffer pain like symptoms at UST. I'm excited already!

I think that means you should bring a helmet to be safe. Can't chance it!

Back