Club Champion Signs Hank Haney, Leadbetter and McCormick

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Club Champion is teaming up with instructors to help promote the benefit of club fitting. They have signed Hank Haney, Cameron McCormick and David Leadbetter.

They just opened one in San Antonio. Looking at doing a full bag fitting while they're running the 1/2 off sale. Probably in the next 2-3 weeks.

CC has a location at the Hank Haney Ranch in Lewisville, TX so not too surprised.

Seems like Haney will endorse anything he can get paid for! LOL

As opposed to the other two?:D

Like to know how they are going to help get people in the door besides pushing fittings more than they already do.

As opposed to the other two?:D

Like to know how they are going to help get people in the door besides pushing fittings more than they already do.

:act-up: Leadbetter does but to a lesser degree than Haney from what I have seen. I don't know that I've seen McCormick push anything.

Endorsements never swayed my purchasing decisions, but I suppose they serve a purpose or companies wouldn't engage in them.

CC has been handing out a lot of endorsement contracts lately. Business must be booming and sounds like they are trying to ratchet it up several notches with these and their expansion. Hope it pays off for them.

I can see this having some level of influence but I'm not sure how much ROI they'll get on it.

I agree, for some reason it seems like he's hawking a lot of product lately.

Signing on big name instructors makes it seem like they may be introducing instruction, or fitting based on instruction models in the future. Is that the case?

When I had my fitting, my fitter was very careful not to suggest anything that might get me better results (other than specs.)

Great additions!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Signing on big name instructors makes it seem like they may be introducing instruction, or fitting based on instruction models in the future. Is that the case?

When I had my fitting, my fitter was very careful not to suggest anything that might get me better results (other than specs.)

May be the case at least in case of Haney since they’re located on Haney’s premises.

Not from what they told me. But they also don’t believe in an either or model. But influential instructors with large followings talking about the benefits of club fitting seems like a good fit.

Oh definitely! I think it's a cool partnership. Just made me wonder what the future holds
Not from what they told me. But they also don’t believe in an either or model. But influential instructors with large followings talking about the benefits of club fitting seems like a good fit.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Oh definitely! I think it's a cool partnership. Just made me wonder what the future holds

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

I thought the same thing. It was our first question.

Ya never know what the future holds I guess.

Very interesting partnerships indeed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Introducing instruction would be a good thing.

Wow! Not sure how I missed this. But that’s a great move by them imho. Can’t wait to see / hear their involvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back