The Ben Hogan Experience Returns in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ben Hogan was a competitive guy, so it's time this event turns it up a notch or two. This is going to be off the charts good.
If you like equipment...competition and playing for a team, The Ben Hogan Experience is going to be for you.

Awesome! The 2018 event was one that I will remember forever and I'm sure the 2019 version will be even better. Great people and great equipment!

That sounds pretty intriguing

Those buttery smooth ft Worth's will be so sought after!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome news! The 2018 event was great and I cant wait to see what they have in store for 2019.

This will be a great event. The Ben Hogans offerings are impressive, and I am constantly recommending them to people looking at their first club purchase.

That is great news, the 2018 Ben Hogan Iron Experience was my first THP event and it was a perfect weekend of golf. The people I met, the excitement of getting the clubs, the competition and El Campeon was spectacular. My PTx irons and Equalizer wedges are firmly in the bag for 2019 and beyond. It will be fun to follow along and see if some of the confidential products we discussed will be in play at the 2019 event.

This is great news. Another awesome event for 2019. Definitely interested in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like this version is going to be fantastic, looking forward to the deets.

Great news, I know there were a lot of people that really enjoyed this last time around.

I really like seeing this. For some reason their brand has a soft spot in my heart, this is great news!

Can't wait to see what 2019 Ben Hogan event is, THP competition is the best.

Can't wait to see what 2019 Ben Hogan event is, THP competition is the best.

Shhh. Don't tell anybody!
Teams of Four Go To War!

Captain Tyler vs Captain JB

I am really happy to see this return.

Teams of Four Go To War!

JB....as in....JB?

This could be very interesting!

Yes sir. Although you will want Team Tyler, I’m a let down.

Wow. This is a whole new world!

This really will be an event that should be considered!

Teams of Four Go To War!

I’ll try to keep it a secret! ?

Teams of Four Go To War!

That's awesome!! I can't wait to learn more. The event last year was fun to follow and this new format is going to be crazy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice!!! This will be a great event to enter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A soft spot for me and love to see it's returning! My OG PTX from the first event are sitting patiently but the latest offering in my bag keeps them at bay. Solid

A soft spot for me and love to see it's returning! My OG PTX from the first event are sitting patiently but the latest offering in my bag keeps them at bay. Solid

We had a fun round years ago at Reunion.
I would take you on my team : )

Back