The Ben Hogan Experience Returns in 2019

We had a fun round years ago at Reunion.
I would take you on my team : )

Likewise and a lot has also changed in the game since then. Lol

I don't get to see as much uncharted territory on the course anymore but that's a good thing I think. At least I have had enough time "off track" to still know how to get home if it happens nowadays. Haha

Likewise and a lot has also changed in the game since then. Lol

I don't get to see as much uncharted territory on the course anymore but that's a good thing I think. At least I have had enough time "off track" to still know how to get home if it happens nowadays. Haha

Much has changed in mine too, but not for the better. That was a nice sub par round for me, I don’t do that very often anymore haha.

Much has changed in mine too, but not for the better. That was a nice sub par round for me, I don’t do that very often anymore haha.
Was amazing to watch too!

Very very cool !

Event list for 2019 is looking good THP style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!

Very interested to hear more about this one. Something tells me this will be a fun event.

And JB captaining a team!

JB in the mix! Any up boys! Glad to see this returning with a twist!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shhh. Don't tell anybody!
Teams of Four Go To War!

Captain Tyler vs Captain JB

Well ain't that interesting! Good to see you captain a team, JB.

Sounds like another great event from THP. 2019 ain’t gonna be no joke!

Well that's a fun little twist. I'm really looking forward to seeing if Ben Hogan adds to their equipment lineup or makes any changes for next year.

Loved following the event this year and their lineup looks amazing. So glad this is making a return!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What I did tonight!!

What I did tonight!!

Sign me up! What do I need to do to be apart of this?! What I am working on now!

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeR_1.jpg
    FullSizeR_1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeR_3.jpg
    FullSizeR_3.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeR_2.jpg
    FullSizeR_2.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 0
Happy seeing this event back, and JB captaining! Can’t wait to see these teams get formed!!

Those Ft Worth Black irons are in live with me, or im in love with them.......either way they are purdy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun event. Would love to see more people with Hogan equipment and maybe get a few of them to play the blades.

Sign me up! What do I need to do to be apart of this?! What I am working on now!

Be an Albatross Club member and signup when the thread opens up with the costs and details.

One quick note.
This will be in the first half of the year and it will be quite surprising.

Last year looked like a bunch of fun, will be keeping my eye out for this!

One quick note.
This will be in the first half of the year and it will be quite surprising.
I like surprises.. Especially THP surprises

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The 2018 Ben Hogan Iron Experience was a great experience. Make sure you guys put your name in for this one. Was my best golf weekend of 2018! Great people, equipment, food and golf! What more can you ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is super exciting to hear! Seriously if anyone is even remotely on the fence about signing up for this one DO NOT HESITATE! This was one of the most fun weekends I have ever had! I'll definitely be throwing my hat into the ring for this again.

This is awesome news! Those Ft. Worth Blacks are still among my favorite looking irons of all time.

Not sure how I missed this...

Teams of four? Hmm, sounds like a lot of fun.

Back