The Ben Hogan Experience Returns in 2019

Missed the Captain Tyler vs. Captain JB yesterday. Exciting! Would love to be on either team. Won, actually tied for 1st, with Tyler once and enjoyed the heck out of it and haven't had the honor of ever teeing it up with JB. Would love to change that.

Maybe Ben Hogan Golf will finally introduce a Driver/Fairway Wood?!

Ben Hogan Golf posted another cryptic message on Facebook. It only said 11.23.18 on a black/grayish background. Since they released the Ft. Worth White with the same style message only on a white background last month, I'm led to believe it means more black irons are coming. Probably Equalizer wedges or a black shaft option.

Last edited:
We will have the details up, as we have been speaking with them about it and this event.

Can't wait to hear!

Whoa missed some fun little nuggets in here specifically teams of 4 and early in the year.

This is going to be fun and interesting

Whoa missed some fun little nuggets in here specifically teams of 4 and early in the year.

This is going to be fun and interesting

And yes JB captaining a team is very cool

Teams of 4... awesome... I can imagine the formats now.... Alt Shot FTW...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teams of 4... awesome... I can imagine the formats now.... Alt Shot FTW...

Do want people to be pissed off? Four ball all the way.

4 ball... just one format gotta include alt shot

Speaking with Ben Hogan this week and dates and area will be announced.

Speaking with Ben Hogan this week and dates and area will be announced.

I hope the announcement will also mean formats ! 2019 is popping!

Love alt shot. Lots of fun and very challenging.

The first time I ever played alt shot was my first THP event.... I was so worried about that format and it turned out to the sooooo enjoyable! Any future THP event I’m lucky enough to get in, I hope it includes alt shot! Maybe I’d be lucky enough to partner with a Sox Fan

The first time I ever played alt shot was my first THP event.... I was so worried about that format and it turned out to the sooooo enjoyable! Any future THP event I’m lucky enough to get in, I hope it includes alt shot! Maybe I’d be lucky enough to partner with a Sox Fan

Let's do it!!! The first time I ever played it was at the THP Kickoff Classic sponsored by Kentwool (2016). Really enjoyed it!

I would be absolutely shocked if Alt Shot is not included.
There is only 1 thing to remember in Alt Shot, Never apologize to your partner!
The guys from Ben Hogan are a lot of fun. This should be a must sign up.

I love Alt Shot - fun challenging way to experience a golf course haha

I love Alt Shot - fun challenging way to experience a golf course haha

I do too. In this instance, we are going to surprise some people.

I do too. In this instance, we are going to surprise some people.

Oh I’m sure - I liked the Edge irons when I gamed them at the Ultimate Weekend - looking forward to seeing what’s in store

Really looking forward to seeing more details about this event. Hopefully after the HQ visit in a few days.

Really looking forward to seeing more details about this event. Hopefully after the HQ visit in a few days.

Same, really liking what BH has been putting out lately.

Well, details will be out today, so you wont have to wait long : )

Alt shot, Hogan equipment, oh my what a Friday chat to get the blood flowing!

Back