What is your dream foursome and on what course?

The Hideaway courses.

With my 2 sons, myself, and Al (Hideaway Member) I'd love to hear about his work ethic again, and have him share with my sons, about how successful one can be by doing what one loves.

The course would not matter but I'd pick The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis out of respect for my grandpa who was a member. The foursome is easy: my two grandpas and my dad with my daughter driving one of the carts. I never got to meet my dad's dad and never played with my moms dad as he died the year I started golfing when I was 13. My dad passed December 15th and I have many, many fond memories of learning the game from him and many wonderful rounds with him the last decade. He started me out by teaching me how to pitch in our yard to 3 different bicycle flags that were set up about 15-20 yards apart. I did that for a summer before he took me to the range and then to the course.

My grandpas were both 14 index players, my dad was a 7 at his best, and I've hovered around a scratch for the last 35 years so I joke with my wife that our 10 year old daughter who is an avid golfer will be a +7. :act-up:

Amsmith Chump Fries Johnny Mojo RTJ Grand Lakes Course all of us rocking Kentwool.

Back