House of Cards thread (NO SPOILERS)

Season 3…I just haven't been into it. I've tried watching it three or four times and crap out a few episodes into it. I know that is a bit foolish, so I guess I'll just have to hunker down and fight my way all the way through it.

Season 3…I just haven't been into it. I've tried watching it three or four times and crap out a few episodes into it. I know that is a bit foolish, so I guess I'll just have to hunker down and fight my way all the way through it.

It's gets GOOD. Slow at times. But it gets good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first two seasons were good, last season wasn't. I feel like, if this season doesn't pick up, I'm done with Frank.

This season has potential.....some very good potential. Can't wait to see where they take this power battle.

I'm not really watching anything in particular right now. Might need to go back and watch from the beginning. Season 1 was so good!

He's back!

latest

Can't wait to start watching the new season this weekend!

Dang wasn't sure if there was a thread. I'll be watching the last episode of last season tonight before I start watching new season this weekend

Just a reminder that this is a No Spoilers thread.

Just started episode 1 of thr new season

Can't wait to plop myself on the couch and watch this all weekend

Watched the first episode. Already making me nervous about twists and turns, that's a good way to start a season.

Episode 4 is CRAZY

I want to start watching this tonight but I know I'll have to finish and then won't make it to work tomorrow. I'll be watching this tomorrow.

Heading to watch episode 2....back in a few.

I got through 10 episodes or yesterday. I like this season a lot better than season 3 for sure.

I just paused in episode 7 at 8:12 in to say it pissed me off to no end. Even in HoC they have to push an agenda that is so far from true it isn't funny.

Back