NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They played tough and really frustrated the Caps. They had 4 PPs and then the Caps scored 2 quick goals in the first

I'll take it. Some great pressure here at the end. Caps do a great job at keeping everything to the outside though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Phew tried to give it away at the end

Only saw the final 4, but I'll take it. Two games in a row against very tough teams and to only lose by 1? Some positives there for the young group.

Marty Ducks vs Habs tonight how soon before Condon gets pulled?

I'm surprised Perry wasn't names to Team Canada but Getzlaf was

It's only 16. Still 7 spots open. Think guys like Perry and Carter will be judged over the next couple of months and playoffs.

Kane and Panarin are dirty kind of good. Not sure if there's a better 1-2 combo on a line like that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kane and Panarin are dirty kind of good. Not sure if there's a better 1-2 combo on a line like that this year.

I think Ben and Seguin would give them a run.

I can think of better...

I can think of better...

tumblr_ndenrxdvkg1rn3r45o2_250.gif

Haters gotta hate

Hey you never know I could be unsubscribed from this thread and not posting at all in here come early May...

Hey you never know I could be unsubscribed from this thread and not posting at all in here come early May...

Thumbs down to this post. That sir will not be tolerated.

We would track you down and force you back.

They put McGinn on Perry's line and he scored a goal in his first game.

Not a huge Kessell fan but Abdelkader over him on the big ice doesn't make much sense to me. I'd take Ryan and Okposo before Abdelkader too.

Ok Jesse, this is pretty bad. I think his controller got unplugged, lol!

Watch who comes coasting in at the end, it's pretty funny!

Last edited:
They put McGinn on Perry's line and he scored a goal in his first game.

It was pretty awesome. A lot of unknowing Ducks fans (theres a lot of them), were pissed that Pat Maroon was traded, despite McGinn being a more talented Pat Maroon. McGinn made a great play, pulled back a little tip and then banged home the rebound. He's exactly what Rakell & Perry need, big body that can bang down low but also has the hands to finish. Plus his Twitter exchange with Teemu was pretty funny.

It was pretty awesome. A lot of unknowing Ducks fans (theres a lot of them), were pissed that Pat Maroon was traded, despite McGinn being a more talented Pat Maroon. McGinn made a great play, pulled back a little tip and then banged home the rebound. He's exactly what Rakell & Perry need, big body that can bang down low but also has the hands to finish. Plus his Twitter exchange with Teemu was pretty funny.

People here are hoping he resigns and comes back to Buffalo but now that he's experiencing what it's like playing for a good team I doubt it, lol!
I'll have to check out that twitter exchange.

Ok Jesse, this pretty bad. I think his controller got unplugged, lol!

That's ugly

That's ugly

Almost doesn't look real, like a video game player. I don't think I've ever seen that before during play.

Ok Jesse, this is pretty bad. I think his controller got unplugged, lol!

Haha don't you guys have anything better to do then find videos of the NHLs leading goal scorer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back