THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

LOL ... The only thing Plymouth has worth a visit is Pinehills Golf and Waverly Oaks....everything else is a big sham set up for elementary school kids to visit on Field Trips.

There's some good food down that way too.

LOL ... The only thing Plymouth has worth a visit is Pinehills Golf and Waverly Oaks....everything else is a big sham set up for elementary school kids to visit on Field Trips.

just one big let down. Perhaps Matt should schedule a team field trip to see it, that way the team is better prepared for disappointment.

Speaking of matchups what matches would everyone be interested in seeing?

I don't really have any history with the NE squad but if my playing partner ends up having history I wouldn't mind helping him out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really have any history with the NE squad but if my playing partner ends up having history I wouldn't mind helping him out!

So who would you be interested i partnering up with and what two New England guys would you be interested going head to head with?

One thing I love about Team NY/NJ is that I can pair any 2 players together and they will be a strong team.

just one big let down. Perhaps Matt should schedule a team field trip to see it, that way the team is better prepared for disappointment.

We'll do that and Plimoth Plantation. Team New England will take you guys down, then show you how to churn butter so the trip was worth it.

So who would you be interested i partnering up with and what two New England guys would you be interested going head to head with?

Everyone, but seriously I have met every player except for StanTheCaddy and I would be just as happy to partner up with him just to get know every person on the winning team that much better!

One thing I love about Team NY/NJ is that I can pair any 2 players together and they will be a strong team.

I agree with this 1000%. I will play with anyone of these guys with a huge smile and a great time will be had

So what you are saying is, its a lot like Yankees stadium.
Minus the PEDs.

Blind draw is interesting but no worries here, NY/NJ will be ready to go no matter pairings or matchups.

Just because you have a million billion people don't forget where this country started.

Country? I am thinking more where the center of the world is.

Oh...and BTW..... whoever is leaving from that giant state of Rode Island....can you please remember to turn off the light before you go? thank you

So what you are saying is, its a lot like Yankees stadium.
Minus the PEDs.

Hey I really enjoyed Yankee Stadium! But I don't really like baseball and I was there for a Roger Waters 'The Wall' Concert so maybe my opinion is different.

When this event is over everyone will have PEDS

we have the option of Manny's fertility pills or Papi's Milkshakes. Yummy.

we have the option of Manny's fertility pills or Papi's Milkshakes. Yummy.

Dont forget Arod's cleanser, Clemens Wife's medicine, and Andy's serum

"New York.....a city so ****** only New Yorkers could live there..." lol .... an uncle of mine had a Yogi Berra moment after a visit to NYC.

I actually like it there...got some family up in Queens. The driving sucks, but my commute goes up 93 North at 4pm so I'm used to it.

Hey Pete!
Pete might be offended but calling me Pete means I lost 30lbs and gained 50yds off the tee so Im happy.

Pete might be offended but calling me Pete means I lost 30lbs and gained 50yds off the tee so Im happy.

that pete sounds good to me.

Back