Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

So quiet in here with only a couple of weeks remaining. I rolled the CX1 two days ago and it continues to stay in the bag.

I can't wait for the signup, this putter looks fantastic, the course looks amasing, and golf and hanging out with THPers is simply the best !

Anyone have any ideas how to fit yourself for one of these?

Anyone have any ideas how to fit yourself for one of these?

I would be going with my specs from my current gamer that was fit.

Still keeping my eyes on this one. I like the new CURE designs a lot more than the prior versions (simply a matter of personal preferences for look and sound), and need to continue my putting improvements. Thinking an event with the folks from CURE could really help me.

Also switched which one I would choose... The CX1 in black has definitely bumped the CX2, for me.

With the lack of snow and unseasonably warm weather up here this winter, the course is going to be in fantastic shape. I can see the covers coming off the greens soon!

So quiet in here with only a couple of weeks remaining. I rolled the CX1 two days ago and it continues to stay in the bag.

Calm before the storm...

time to drive up that 'cap #sandbagger

pops = the great equalizer!!!

time to drive up that 'cap #sandbagger

And for those that have not seen how this works in THP Events, I strongly recommend checking out a live update thread. Percentages (as they are supposed to be) are used since its a formatted team event.

I know whoever ends up on my team will be ready to win, pops or no pops

Also, I've changed my mind again, now I'm going CX2 in bla....platinum.

I can't wait to put whichever one in play.

I know whoever ends up on my team will be ready to win, pops or no pops

If I get in and on your team do I need to supply you with deodorant? I know how you seem to lose track of yours. Lol
Maybe we can put in a request at the front desk to have the cleaning ladies not touch them this time? Lmao.

This is going to be a great event and It's awesome to see the excitement from all those looking forward to signing up.

Looked through my PTO calendar today to make sure I could get some time off in May...just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked through my PTO calendar today to make sure I could get some time off in May...just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooting for you on this one buddy

Wow, shocked after the demo day this thread isn't going crazy!

JB - in the Cure Demo day thread the guys were fit by the rep, is there a way to find out which CX model would be best fit for each participant since the participants select their putter beforehand?

Wow, shocked after the demo day this thread isn't going crazy!

JB - in the Cure Demo day thread the guys were fit by the rep, is there a way to find out which CX model would be best fit for each participant since the participants select their putter beforehand?

This guy is wise beyond his years. Definitely thought we would see some chatter in here.

Back