I was gloveless for the first 20 years I played until I moved to the California heat in 1998. After installing the new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Supertacks a few days ago I'm going gloveless again. These grips feel so good I don't want a glove interfering with the connection between my hand and the club.

I've gone gloveless in the past, but I find that I usually wear my calluses raw when I do this.

Normally don't wear a glove and use Golf Pride Tour Wrap grips. To be honest, I often forget to put my golf shoes on and can't tell a bit of difference with my tennis shoes. If I keep buying these new clubs you guys keep writing about I won't be able to buy anymore gloves or shoes anyway.:crying:

I need the gloves for hot summer days and rainy days too. I go gloveless on touch shots and putting, but I wear gloves when I need power. Also, my right hand is usually slippery from the sun block, so having a glove on the left gives me traction.

I haven't worn a glove in 15 years. I really think its the most overrated piece of equipment ever. I have used all different types of grips and never have any issues.

I never wear a glove. I've tried wearing one, but I can't seem to ever find one I like, also I never get blisters so I don't think I need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't swing a club without a glove. Just never feel connected and end up with callouses. Which reminds me I need to remove my wedding ring as well.

I have tried and I am about 95% sure its its mental for me but I just don't like the feeling of playing without a glove. I tend to grip to hard when I don't wear a glove.

I'm 100% gloveless. I also mountain bike but I wear gloves for that. The bike clauses are so thick I need to be gloveless to feel the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can play without a glove as long as it's not overly humid!

I prefer swing without glove for delicate shots, pitching, chipping and putting.

When I switched to Winn Dri-Tac grips last year I discovered I didn't need to use a glove with them. I love not having to take a glove on and off all the time.

My new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tacks are allowing me to go gloveless. I played that way for the first 20 years and it feels normal after only a round. It may change when it gets hot here this summer I'm hoping to never need gloves again.

Back