The Wait Is Almost Over - TaylorMade Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid marketing that will hit the airwaves soon and I thought it was well done.

That was well done. Guessing I don't see it in the Texas market on TV though. haha

Nice.
A year ago we were covered in ice, and 25 degrees in Arkansas.
Today it will be 70.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That was a cool video.

That is certainly quite good. Well done TM!

Very well done by TM. I can related to all of them.

I like this. Good video on TM's part.

That was really well done. Pretty spot on for how I've felt all winter. Talking about 60's (and maybe even a 70 next week), so hopefully the wait is over.

Like that a lot. Pretty sure every THP'er that lives in the north can relate to that one.

The struggle is real.

I don't get it, why are they trying to golf indoors, and what is that white stuff all over the ground.

Good commercial, I thought it was well done. But using Day doesn't make much sense, why would a guy from Australia sit around up north and wait for the snow to go away.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry, but if I had to put up with weather like that for months at a time, I'd have to move. I used to moan back in the UK when it used to snow for one week a year LOL.

Doesn't Day live in Ohio? Though I'm sure he has multiple homes by now.....

I don't get it, why are they trying to golf indoors, and what is that white stuff all over the ground.

Good commercial, I thought it was well done. But using Day doesn't make much sense, why would a guy from Australia sit around up north and wait for the snow to go away.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

His wife is from Columbus OH. I'd imagine they spend a decent amount of their time there.

That was a pretty good commercial.

That was pretty good... except I'd venture that the only snow Jason Day sees is what he's riding down a mountain on.

His wife is from Columbus OH. I'd imagine they spend a decent amount of their time there.
Interesting, never knew that. I thought his wife came over with him, I guess I am getting him and Chad Reed mixed up.

Solid marketing that will hit the airwaves soon and I thought it was well done.

Solid marketing and will appeal to a LOT of people up north.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good video, looks familiar, the spot I always chip from is getting slowly worn out.

Great commercial. Makes me appreciate living in SoCal even more. Will share that with friends next time they complain it's too chilly at 60* to golf.

Love that commercial. Well done TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that one hits home. Well done.

That was really cool! I know how they all feel, and the wait is indeed almost over!

I liked it and can relate. A little late for here though as we are having an early spring.

Back