Cobra Puma Golf - 2016 PGA Show

Cobra is making it very easy to want to buy their stuff this year. Good looking products that have nice standard shaft options, with a ton of no-cost upgrade choices. Outstanding technologies implemented throughout all their club offerings. Bringing back The King branding. I'm really loving what they're about this year.
I agree. Really hoping 2016 can be a banner year for them. Lots of very nice looking equipment, coupled with great apparel (I wear my Puma stuff pretty much everywhere) and very comfortable shoes.

From the looks of the pictures and vid Cobra/Puma went all out this year, their area looks huge.

Love the Cobra Golf Hats...coolest logo IMO.

Can't wait for more pictures from this booth.

Very cool!!

Erik,
is something off with your camera? The large majority of the pics are coming through blurry

Really excited for this booth, as I am a pretty big Cobra Homer. Cant wait to get the F6 driver. The new utility Iron is pretty cool being adjustable and its nice to see Cobra getting into that market and increasing their presence!

I do wonder how much the idea of an adjustable iron will catch on and how far into normal irons this technology can translate.

Anything more on their new wedges?

I wonder how much the buzz increased in that booth thanks to Ricky's win at Abu Dhabi.

More Blair pics!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to more info on both the utility iron and the wedges.

Love the Cobra booth!!!
Hi Blair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was from Demo day yesterday.

5c22ca2b85e4eb79584eb58dadf05cd9.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Love Cobra/Puma and love the stuff they are putting out. Very cool to see what they've got going on there.

Love Cobra. I have Fly-Z Driver and Max irons, absolutely awesome!! Would love the King driver.

Cobra clubs are solid. Looking to hear more on the wedges.

Can't wait to see more of the Puma apparel. Love love love Puma!

Cobra is brand that's just easy for me to get behind. Outstanding tech, slick marketing, and products that flat out perform. I don't know if I'd ever given them a thought until I started visiting THP and followed the reviews. Really opened my eyes. I'll certainly be trying their drivers this year to replace my bio +.

This was from Demo day yesterday.

5c22ca2b85e4eb79584eb58dadf05cd9.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You got #TheLeanAway. But, at least you got that. Great pic. :angel:

dca5e27e2f6b07632802680ef6354568.jpg

881868b07a0a4d0a43afc28b8b23b7ae.jpg

I'd wear them if for no other reason than how much it would bother some people.

I don't mind them, where what you like!

Yeah nope! Not a fan

Back