FS: OBAN Shaft sale!

vFLASHv

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to tinker around and experiment with some different shafts and so it's time to clear out some of the ones that didn't make the cut for me. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

2 Driver shafts, 1 3 wood shaft.

Oban Kiyoshi Black 65 gm 04(stiff) flex - Sold
Shaft has a Lamkin UTX grip brand new. It currently does not have a driver tip but for $10 I can have any OEM tip installed you need before shipping.
Shaft is in excellent condition.

Oban Devotion 6. 65 gm 04(stiff) flex - SOLD
Shaft has a Golf pride silver an grey MCC +4 grip brand new. It as a G30 Ping tip installed but for $10 I can have any OEM tip installed you need before shipping.
Shaft is in excellent condition

Oban Devotion 7. 75 gm 04(stiff) flex - Asking $110 shipped
Shaft has a black and blue MCC +4 grip brand new. It has a current Callaway tip installed but for $10 I can have any OEM tip installed you need before shipping.
Shaft is in excellent condition

I am heading to the golf shop today to verify lengths. However, from what I recall, each driver shaft played to 44.5 or 45 inches and the 3 wood played to a standard 43 inches.
These shafts were all purchased from Oban directly via my local golf shop and tips were installed by a professional. The same pro will install any requested tips as well.

2vai5w3.jpg

k4uz41.jpg

2m7hyr7.jpg

2ry4snb.jpg

Last edited:
bumped. feel free to make an offer!

Bumped

Devotion 6 sold!

Bumped

Kiyoshi black sold

Back