What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crap range session yesterday turned into a crap round of golf. I feel like I regressed today. Frustrated.

I escaped to golf and this job. It was needed today, so very needed.

I gave my Heavenwood some character this round.....:beat-up:

2d22060c7bf84c4d9f265434f7d1f152.jpg

Played 18 with T0AD. Got to watch him play 5 great holes to end the round. He was two under through those 5 holes and his game was working so very well in all phases.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Called Callaway about my White Hot RX v-line fang order since I'm having issues with PayPal. I ended up on the phone with PayPal afterwards and I'll be giving the transaction another shot in about an hour.

Planning out a weekend of golf, wife will be taking her son to see his father for the weekend, so LOTS of golfing to be done. :banana:

Got our golf break to The Belfry booked this evening

Booked a Tee Time for Saturday! Excited is an understatement. It has been 2+ months

more practice putting. i'm actually enjoying it, finding some aspects of the routine that are working for me.

We talkin' bout practice, man!

8ea2def4b2e01a7e05168394f6f1856d.jpg

I got some swings in my garage, and worked on my putting stroke

THP and Ebay has been it for today. Hoping to get some putting practice done when I get home tonight.

Just looked at some equipment.

Been working on a bit of a tempo change and a slower transition. Feels super awkward but got 3-6 mph increase in swing speed with the driver with out trying to swing harder. Also moved closer to the ball by maybe an inch at most, was looking at some videos when I was swinging good noticed I had gotten too far away from the ball.

Booked a Tee Time for Saturday! Excited is an understatement. It has been 2+ months

Consider me jealous. Haven't been able to get out for golf outside since before Thanksgiving. To say I have a fever would be an understatement.

I pondered some purchases, got acquainted with my new GPS watch, and laid out a rough 3 month prep plan for #THPRegionalRivalry.

Went and picked up this bad boy after it was reshafted. Thanks again to Lord Byron for hooking it up with this super limited Grandaddy shaft! This is absolutely my favorite club in the bag and I haven't even hit it yet!
daa5a3e8d62854e28c728776eb38b6b4.jpg
da9a9b702f63a3fc53f9a969c7ae64c0.jpg
e539c5df4f7c5b7f417c7d504e98652f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#KickOffClassic packing, gathering of clothes and going out to regrip in a minute.

JM

THP'd Learned how to adjust loft and lie on my irons and wedges. Adjusted said loft and lie on my irons and wedges.

Golf bag is mostly packed for #THPKickoffClassic.
Got the clothes planned out too, but they haven't been packed yet.

THP'd, and got a good bit of short game and putting in before class. Knocked out my SKLZ Golf Strong workout and also vegged out on The Golf Channel during and after dinner. Looks like The Northern Trust Open is going to be a good one!

chipping and pitching practice with my 56. definitely more good shots than bad shots, but still less consistency than i would like. i'm consistently impressed with how forgiving these md3 wedges are.

Did the first Sklz Golf strong workout, Thped and putted so far.

THP'd and started making plans for this certain event in May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back