The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt either until two minutes ago when I was writing them all down.
And it goes even higher if you only look at grand THP Events.

Pretty crazy to think about.
The forum is in a really good place right now and thats a good example of it. Love seeing new guys jumping in on the awesomeness of these events

It kills me that i couldnt make the Gauntlet happen. Aside from the Grandaddy, that event was perfect in my book

I'm the same, this event really sounds perfect, THP and the zoocrew always seems to do amazing things together and that course looks amazing.

It kills me that i couldnt make the Gauntlet happen. Aside from the Grandaddy, that event was perfect in my book

See you in South Carolina?

See you in South Carolina?
If im lucky enough. That one has been on my radar since the announcement. Those courses, the history that THP has there, plus Zoo Crew.... cant get much better than that

More than half of the field going to the Gauntlet are THP Event first timers.
That is freaking awesome and a testament to a number of things.

I thought the same thing. Talk about starting your THP event career off with a bang.

If im lucky enough. That one has been on my radar since the announcement. Those courses, the history that THP has there, plus Zoo Crew.... cant get much better than that

Maybe we'll finally have our match :)

Man there are going to be a lot of signups for The Cup.
I need to call Philly V and get a loan of his cannon, because I am really going to feel bad for a lot of people.
Im excited about the Gauntlet and those lucky 18, but I do feel bad for the 319 that didn't get their name called including half of the THP Staff.

More than half of the field going to the Gauntlet are THP Event first timers.
That is freaking awesome and a testament to a number of things.

Excellent! I remember a post awhile back where someone complained that the THP events were always filled with the same people. This is a testament to that being just plain old BS. Great job THP!

I need to call Philly V and get a loan of his cannon, because I am really going to feel bad for a lot of people.
Im excited about the Gauntlet and those lucky 18, but I do feel bad for the 319 that didn't get their name called including half of the THP Staff.
locked and loaded

Morgan can feel free to stay home again for TB/Cale weekend. #CameraReady #ThatWasFun

Piss test again at the fire department 70days after my last one on 7 December. This has got to be be like my 8th+ in two yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past couple of weeks I've had my CC company prompt me to validate transactions twice, been receiving an inordinate number of calls from hacked numbers and had a false message on my ipad about a security threat that was itself a fishing attempt to get my info. What the heck is going on - does someone have wood for me or is there a larger surge in this type of activity?

Anyone who thinks getting in is somehow rigged can think again. Lucky for me and others, there are several awesome events still to come.

Morgan can feel free to stay home again for TB/Cale weekend. #CameraReady #ThatWasFun

If Morgan can't make the #TheGrandaddy, I guess I could help out as I have nothing going that week. :alien:

One of my favorite THP Events ever was the Morgan Cup where I volunteered. I had a freaking blast.

No I'm sorry ma'am, wher as I do stand behind my work with pride. And fully warrantee said work. You kids miss use and destroying every screen on your screened in porch is clearly not my responsibility, nor will I fix it for a reduced rate. Perhaps you should "parent those devil inspired children to be accountable for their actions. Maybe even learn to appreciate the things you've given them a little more.. Okay thanks.

Two wisdom teeth pulled with only a local.

Headed home to rest, pray to avoid dry socket, and hopefully be able to drink/eat something before I take a pill.

Headed home to rest, pray to avoid dry socket, and hopefully be able to drink/eat something before I take a pill.

Damn dude...guess they didn't budge. That sucks.

Good luck!

Ooof brother. Speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back