Thanks fellas! Front bumper off after a little blood shed. Now install time.

6712f9c59a96ab120a840a03d9f5955d.jpg

WANT!

2017-2018: Jeep to Build Wrangler Pickup Truck
http://blog.extremeterrain.com/2016-jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-baby-jeep/

jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-concept.jpg

As for when to expect a new Jeep truck on dealer’s lots, many will tell you Jeep plans to wait until the projected 2017-2018 release of the next generation Wranglers. So long as Jeep keeps with their current trend of releasing their next generations every ten years, 2017-2018 will be when the Wrangler gets its next overhaul and could be joined by a new fleet of pickup trucks when they start showing up at dealerships across North America.

WANT!

2017-2018: Jeep to Build Wrangler Pickup Truck
http://blog.extremeterrain.com/2016-jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-baby-jeep/

jeep-wrangler-pickup-truck-concept.jpg

As for when to expect a new Jeep truck on dealer’s lots, many will tell you Jeep plans to wait until the projected 2017-2018 release of the next generation Wranglers. So long as Jeep keeps with their current trend of releasing their next generations every ten years, 2017-2018 will be when the Wrangler gets its next overhaul and could be joined by a new fleet of pickup trucks when they start showing up at dealerships across North America.

Hmmm not sold by the picture. Would definitely need to see this in person.

Looking good cookie.

That truck looks awesome.

Thanks fellas! Front bumper off after a little blood shed. Now install time.

6712f9c59a96ab120a840a03d9f5955d.jpg

The bumper looks like kevlar - love that look. We have a Rubicon from Starwood Motors in the kevlar package at our ranch. You can't kill that finish.

Nice Cookie! Which bumpers are those?

Really want a Jeep but it will have to wait a few more years until retirement. I have a company car and we have 4 cars total with 2 teenage drivers and I have nowhere to park a 5th vehicle.

Boss here at work just got a Plum Crazy 4 door Wrangler with black rims. He's a Kansas State Wildcat fan, so it made sense.

Looks EXACTLY like this one...but he had them take the red graphics off of it.

Jeep-LA-100.jpg

And done!

War: they are Rusty's Off-road. Did a ton of research and got a heck of a deal for the bumper combo package. Made in USA was a must for me on this upgrade.

cecf9287cd24d728b2a62fb4dacaa5f2.jpg

488de236f57c64c1a056ad7888ecfe7b.jpg

And done!

War: they are Rusty's Off-road. Did a ton of research and got a heck of a deal for the bumper combo package. Made in USA was a must for me on this upgrade.

Dang Cookie, that just looks means a heck! Good work!

Cookie that looks badass.

Thanks boys, now to get her cleaned up and mount the hi-lift jack on the hood. Will throw up a few more pics later today with better lighting outside.

I need to get my lift soon, gotta play catch up with Cookie.

Few pics cleaned up now that I'm done for the day.

LED headlights will be installed early next week
Winch and rock sliders are next on the purchase list.
And then fenders eventually.

B27F346A-F1CD-4AC7-AA83-BCF5D4D38F5B_zpswylocrvi.jpg

CDD89A58-B17D-4AA4-944D-50B4CF4F6EE0_zpstghk52cs.jpg

ACFD289F-5CB9-4C8A-9CCF-BD98BD36C463_zpsadhfdfev.jpg

338724F3-74E7-48AB-9FBA-3C6535B1677C_zps2j0bpsox.jpg

The jeep looks good #cookie. The bumpers are bada$$. The front will awesome once you swap fenders

The jeep looks good #cookie. The bumpers are bada$$. The front will awesome once you swap fenders

Thanks bud. Still unsure what to do on fenders. Torn between something like the thin Smittybilt XRC fenders or just doing away with them completely and installing a fender delete kit. Definitely not a fan of the stock fenders...

Thanks bud. Still unsure what to do on fenders. Torn between something like the thin Smittybilt XRC fenders or just doing away with them completely and installing a fender delete kit. Definitely not a fan of the stock fenders...

The smittybilt are nice. When I first got my jeep and was considering mods I think rugged ridge had some I was considering. I'm not a fan of the stick ones either, if I decide to keep the jeep I will slowly make mods this year starting with lift and tires, but having to redo the gears for the larger tire is going to put a bigger dent in the budget than I might want to so. We shall see.

The smittybilt are nice. When I first got my jeep and was considering mods I think rugged ridge had some I was considering. I'm not a fan of the stick ones either, if I decide to keep the jeep I will slowly make mods this year starting with lift and tires, but having to redo the gears for the larger tire is going to put a bigger dent in the budget than I might want to so. We shall see.

I didn't have to regear mine but if I go bigger than 33"s then I will eventually need to. No desire to go bigger now but would eventually like to run 35"s.

On the fenders, I want to go something sleek but not plastic. Found some but $900 for a set of 4......maybe next year. Definitely prefer the metal as I will be working towards tackling the more complex trails and like the protection.

These are perfect for what I want: http://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-e...-wrangler/rustys-flares-jk-skinny-flares.html

I didn't have to regear mine but if I go bigger than 33"s then I will eventually need to. No desire to go bigger now but would eventually like to run 35"s.

On the fenders, I want to go something sleek but not plastic. Found some but $900 for a set of 4......maybe next year. Definitely prefer the metal as I will be working towards tackling the more complex trails and like the protection.

These are perfect for what I want: http://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-e...-wrangler/rustys-flares-jk-skinny-flares.html

I have 32s and want to run at least 33s. Need to,talk to a buddy here who had some mods done to see who he went to for his lift and tires. There are two shops I know of and one is a bit of a drive.

i like the fenders in that link. I have a friend i used to work who is in Austin. Let me see what fenders he did for his jeep. I'll let you know what he says. He has done mods upwards of $5k on his

Badass.

LED headlights installed with halo rings installed. Will try and snap a photo once it's dark as well.

e2d2b0a19ab477afcfde5aa05d297732.jpg

dffcae7dd656f3e4104534d12c980218.jpg

Looking badass, Cookie.

Those are some sweet headlights Cookie. I've never seen a setup like that.

Back