What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a 54* J15 wedge from a THP'er in the MP, thanks PGG!

4 dozen W/S Duo Urethane

Put some SuperStroke TX-1 grips on the 545s. Red, of course.

Brand new Vokey SM5 48* 52* 56* 60* should be quite an upgrade from my original spin milled vokeys I would think

It was only a matter of time my friend!!
True, I'm actually a bit surprised that I didn't pull the trigger sooner. A whole new chapter of hoarding has begun.

Some Duo Urethane
W/S PMP 56-14
W/S PMP Tour Grind 60-09

Both wedges in blue.

New 56 finally arrived.
Cleveland RTX 2.0 with KBS HI-REV shaft and trying out the Golf pride CP2 grip
Can't wait to try this puppy out.

f30c046c34e790a1fc7ce405c5bdfd40.jpg

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Some Duo Urethane
W/S PMP 56-14
W/S PMP Tour Grind 60-09

Both wedges in blue.

Yep, I get it, Curtis. I really do. You just couldn't help yourself. I'm looking forward to getting the wedges in hand.

Last edited:
Yep, I get, Curtis. I really do. You just couldn't help yourself. I'm looking forward to getting the wedges in hand.

Well for $70/wedge it's difficult to not help one's self. 55 and 59 wide sole are en route and I'm looking forward to getting them.

I think the wide sole versions will blend in nicely with the 200s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well for $70/wedge it's difficult to not help one's self. 55 and 59 wide sole are en route and I'm looking forward to getting them.

I think the wide sole versions will blend in nicely with the 200s.

Absolutely. I was torn between the wide sole versions and the blue... I'm a sucker, and went with the blue. Make sure to post your thoughts with the wide soles.

W/S F5 irons 3-pw with x100 shafts

W/S F5 irons 3-pw with x100 shafts

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!!!

I picked up a Captain America Putter cover.

RBG Wilson Staff stock must be running out ha-ha.

Hit some balls at the heated range today it was just me and the local college team hitting balls.

This came in today and it's SWEET!!!

Left front axle for the Land Cruiser. Technically, it's a golf purchase because it takes me to the course and THP events right? Could have bought a new set of irons though :banghead:.

JM

Getting an extremely itchy trigger finger for those F5's... I just wish RBG offered different shafts!

Left front axle for the Land Cruiser. Technically, it's a golf purchase because it takes me to the course and THP events right? Could have bought a new set of irons though :banghead:.

JM

I had one of these golf related purchases today as well. About $1,000 is what i'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back