Budget golf customer service is second to none

dustin8538

Reaction score
Handicap
Ughhhh
So I made a purchase back at then end of October using my thp discount code.

Fast forward to today and I received an email from budget golf with the pre Black Friday sales listed. I see them same item I bought on October 29 for $175 after my tho code now reduced down to $99 with the code.

So I called and asked if anything could be done since it was just about 2 weeks apart. I was really thinking prolly not but maybe they would give some kinda credit towards another purchase.

He informed me that usually they do not price match greater than 3-4 days since the purchase , but since I was a hackers paradise he would honor the price match at $99 and also knock of an additional %15 for the coupon code and credit my paypal with the difference !!

This is customer service at its finest and why I will be a long term customer!

Thanks budget golf for another awesome experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!!!!

Another great Budget golf CS story. Another reason why I shop there first my most if not all of my golf needs.

Despite everything I know about the BG crew, I'm still floored they would do this. This qualifies as way above and beyond in my book - big reason I keep going back.

Just a great group of folks that really want people to enjoy their shopping experience with them.

Doesn't surprise me. I won't sweep, I mean shop anywhere else now.

this is another awesome example of why if I have any online golf shopping to do, i look at Budget first

that is really damn cool! kudos to Budget!!!

Customer service goes a long way in my book and Budget golf has been great to me. Glad to see that more people think the same.

Budget is so great to us. Awesome story. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing this great experience!

No other retailer in golf holds a candle to Budget Golf

The team at budget golf is phenomenal! Couldn't recommend any higher!

I have a feeling that now the secret Santa is live, combined with stories like this, BG is going to see a solid uptick in THP sales over the next couple of weeks. Well done, BG Crew.

every time i have dealt with budget golf has been great. Thankful they do so much for this place.

they really are top notch. they've quickly become my go to site for all things golf online.

they really are top notch. they've quickly become my go to site for all things golf online.

Same here but my decision to go with BG has a lot more to do with what they do for this site. I'll even pay a couple of bucks more if the price is close to purchase from BG.

Fast forward to today. I had a full refund on my PayPal for the original price I paid. However no other deduction had been made.

So I called today and they informed me that they just issued a full refund and were sorry. I’m like sorry for what !! You all were great and did nothing wrong and in all reality should have never even given me any further discount.

So after it was all said and done in paid $79 for an item I originally paid $160 for

Courtney was my CS rep today and was stellar.

Ps....

After I got off the phone I hopped on the phone and placed a fairly sizable order. Lol

That's pretty awesome that they did that. The Budget Golf people are top notch, definitely the first place to look for equipment.

Fast forward to today. I had a full refund on my PayPal for the original price I paid. However no other deduction had been made.

So I called today and they informed me that they just issued a full refund and were sorry. I’m like sorry for what !! You all were great and did nothing wrong and in all reality should have never even given me any further discount.

So after it was all said and done in paid $79 for an item I originally paid $160 for

Courtney was my CS rep today and was stellar.

Ps....

After I got off the phone I hopped on the phone and placed a fairly sizable order. Lol

My opinion is that it was unfair and unreasonable for you to have asked Budget Golf to honor "today's new sale price" for an item you had purchased three weeks earlier.

Budget golf customer service is second to none

My opinion is that it was unfair and unreasonable for you to have asked Budget Golf to honor "today's new sale price" for an item you had purchased three weeks earlier.

It was closer to 2 weeks. Let’s get the facts straight

It was closer to 2 weeks. Let’s get the facts straight

Also this was a Christmas gift to me from my mother who has a single income and this was an attempt to save her $ which she was much appreciate of.

That's pretty awesome that they did that. The Budget Golf people are top notch, definitely the first place to look for equipment.
For me too. It helps when through their sponsorships, you get to meet the people. Ryan and Scott were amazing. Scott bought our foursome drinks when that group from the other event held us all up, and then he jumped in and played with me when Nut went down. It's little things like that that go a long way in my book.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nothing unreasonable about it. It would be unreasonable for him to demand, but there is nothing wrong with a simple request. .

It's pretty awesome for them to take care of him like this though. I wouldn't expect them to.

Back