Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I'm interested in trying it but don't know if I need a box every single month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also is it 45 plus price of clothes?

Ok cool I will have to try it next month

Ok cool I will have to try it next month

Yep there are plenty of referral codes in this thread too... Grab someone's and get 20 bucks off your first month

Phil may have talked me into this last night. Sounds like a lot of you are happy with it so far. The ponder is real

Do itttttt!

What's the cut off for entering the program and still getting a box?

I could be wrong but I think the billing is first of the month and then shipping is the 15th usually.

Hoping to have my box prior to leaving for RTJ. Will be interesting to see what I get and whether I continue the next month.

Do itttttt!

What's the cut off for entering the program and still getting a box?

The whole site is kind of ambiguous about stuff like that, but I paid for my first box on Jan 4th and got one last month.

The whole site is kind of ambiguous about stuff like that, but I paid for my first box on Jan 4th and got one last month.

Nice. I signed up for it in late January so I'm hoping to get one this month

Also is it 45 plus price of clothes?

They do let you skip a month. I did that a couple of months back, just called and put my account on hold b/c I had other bills to take care of that month

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We should be receiving our February box next week or the week after, I can't wait to see what I get! I'm looking to stock up on some new golf shirts for 2016 so this will kind of dictate what and how much I get.

Lots of big boxes going out this month!

12729176_1729646040600036_2587464990500211090_n.jpg

I saw that on Instagram too... What on earth could be in those giant boxes? (Unless they're just boxes of boxes for distribution?)

What in the world???

BTW, I love the excitement and anticipation like this every month

Ummm okay. I'll take that box unless it's filled with foam.

Well I can't wait to see what is in store for this month.

interesting box for my first one. Excited to get it

The box on the upper right appears to be open but I can't make out what's inside!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm really curious as to what could be in those! Havent gotten my shipping notice yet but I already cant wait for this months box. It's like Christmas every month, and usually alot better than my 3am amazon purchases lol.

Back