Illinois Top Golf Gathering Live Update Thread

What a fun time. Great outing for sure! Thanks to everyone for coming out and Pringles for setting things up. Just awesome!

Good times were had and it was great seeing everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great time! It was good to meet everyone. And Pringles "NO" you may not have my SLDR Mini.

Pringles.....Maybe he can.....lok

What a great time! It was good to meet everyone. And Pringles "NO" you may not have my SLDR Mini.
Well after tonight I'll take your SLDR Mini, Adams DBD 816, dhartmanns s55 irons, poochgolfers Adams 3 wood, Lord Byrons persimmon 1 wood and oh yea how can I forget Top Golfs "Big Dog" driver!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well my co worker who is a great great golfer said this place is more for groups and such.Im sure their busy nights are Thursday/ Friday and Saturdays there.A cool concept, just like Dave and Busters but golf.Will recommend this one for our company get togethers.
i have gone as a single on a weekend morning, its a lot less expensive and still fun.

64b2351d2972ba6c7859c7c3e2b0d9d8.jpg

Top notch guys .. Top notch.

I was just going to ask who had this photo!!! Great Job. Very nice meeting you today!

Ahhhh, even though I'm not in this pic, that waitress on the right was quite the cutie.... lol

Just got home safe and sound. Time for some mucinex and bed. Gnite folks!

Had a great time last night with everyone. Thanks to Pringles for the arrangements, and the nice surprise of free golf.

Of course, I came away with a few equipment ponders.

Had a great time last night with everyone. Thanks to Pringles for the arrangements, and the nice surprise of free golf.

Of course, I came away with a few equipment ponders.

You better green light the persimmon, you were pounding that on the screws, down the middle.

Good times last night and a nice welcome to THP. Now if only I would have brought home the injectable donuts

You better green light the persimmon, you were pounding that on the screws, down the middle.

I may or may not have been on the bay this morning, perusing some persimmon. Would be fun to occasionally game.

Illinois Top Golf Gathering Live Update Thread

I was just going to ask who had this photo!!! Great Job. Very nice meeting you today!

ae1b7099fc1d591379ddb9a1f1cbce77.jpg

Jeez, who's the old guy standing in back of Pringles? Did he bring his walker? :). Had a lot of fun watching the big hitters!

So I have to ask the group who is going to the Chicago Golf Show at the end of the month?

ae1b7099fc1d591379ddb9a1f1cbce77.jpg

Jeez, who's the old guy standing in back of Pringles? Did he bring his walker? :). Had a lot of fun watching the big hitters!

Way to wait until I left to take a picture jerks :D

So I have to ask the group who is going to the Chicago Golf Show at the end of the month?

I'll probably stop by there for shoes or something

Maybe just to burn some time cuz nothing much is going on around then. The show has gotten kinda sucky, so I haven't been in a few years.

Maybe just to burn some time cuz nothing much is going on around then. The show has gotten kinda sucky, so I haven't been in a few years.

Sometimes it's a longer walk from the parking structure to the show than the actual walk in the show.

Glad to hear everybody had fun tonight.
Hope to see some of you this year at THP Events.

Hoping to make it into some events :)

You'll see me in a couple weeks and I've got my eyes focused on The Cup as well.

But I'll say all of these guys tonight would be incredible people to have at any THP event.

Back