2016 Fitness and Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not want to do abs last night, can't really SEE them much anyway...but I did, and it sucked, but it was a good hurt.

What did you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you do?

Just a combo of different ab exercises, with small breaks between 1 min sets. Usually doesn't take me much more than about 10 minutes to hit all areas of my abs.

Just a combo of different ab exercises, with small breaks between 1 min sets. Usually doesn't take me much more than about 10 minutes to hit all areas of my abs.
What are you doing for the rest of the core? Specifically your Erector Spinae?

Finally get to ski, end up with possible broken hand lol no weights for a bit until I get it looked at. Lame

Saw a guy last week in the gym bench with a soft cast/hand wrap

What are you doing for the rest of the core? Specifically your Erector Spinae?

I usually do my abs after a workout that also hits my back at least for a few sets.

Also, I usually do a lot of "Superman's" too with my abs for obvious reasons.

I know the importance of working your back and abs.

I'm always open for suggestions on some moves or additional workouts for abs and back combos. If you have any you'd be willing to share.

I'm always open for suggestions on some moves or additional workouts for abs and back combos. If you have any you'd be willing to share.
Standing overhead press, deadlift, and squats.

That sounds scary haha half of your grip compromised

it was. He was a college kid working out with his female track partner and was keeping an eye on him when he went to 135 in case she couldn't hep him. It too a few tries for him to find a workable hand position/grip but he did it with no issues.

it was. He was a college kid working out with his female track partner and was keeping an eye on him when he went to 135 in case she couldn't hep him. It too a few tries for him to find a workable hand position/grip but he did it with no issues.
Interesting. Well hopefully I can manage something soft and it's just a sprain but a hard cast could be the reality. I'll just press one handed

Squatted in the Arm Curl Rack for the first time in maybe six or eight months. Man I love doing squats - light today 15x135, 15x165, 8x185. I can really feel it now in my quads and inner thighs. I need to get back into doing them weekly.

Squatted in the Arm Curl Rack for the first time in maybe six or eight months. Man I love doing squats - light today 15x135, 15x165, 8x185. I can really feel it now in my quads and inner thighs. I need to get back into doing them weekly.
Arm curl rack made me lol

Orange Theory strength day today. Lots of 15% walks and 200 m rows. Burner some serious cals today.

Been able to get 40 minutes of cardio the last couple of days despite feeling under the weather.

Today was day 2 of antibiotics and already feeling a ton better. Hopefully I can keep it going over the next couple of days while finally kicking this and then get back up to full workouts.

I love seeing all the work getting done in here! I started getting sick on top of being out of town for work, means no working out for me. Friday I'll be back at it hopefully...

Decided I was a little too round post cruise, not quite happy with that. Mostly because I would like to not look like an overstuffed sausage casing by the time club clash rolls around. Probably have about 10 to lose, which isn't bad.

First night of P90x over, and food logged for the day. Hated it, but feel pretty good afterwards.

Today's workout sucked, in that it was a ton tougher than usual. Still sore from Monday and had a bad night of sleep last night, but progressed in squats, presses, and pull downs. My adipowers should be here tomorrow so I'm looking forward to trying them out along with my knee sleeves on Friday.

Decided I was a little too round post cruise, not quite happy with that. Mostly because I would like to not look like an overstuffed sausage casing by the time club clash rolls around. Probably have about 10 to lose, which isn't bad.

First night of P90x over, and food logged for the day. Hated it, but feel pretty good afterwards.

well done. Looking forward to seeing a slimmed down Wardy in April.

well done. Looking forward to seeing a slimmed down Wardy in April.

Hopefully a nice side effect will be a little more power, but that's not the ultimate goal. Being in good shape is a better side effect.

Hopefully a nice side effect will be a little more power, but that's not the ultimate goal. Being in good shape is a better side effect.

Im with you there. Started with my trainer this week and will be close to finishing workout and nutrition program by club clash

this video is just all sorts of amazing...

this video is just all sorts of amazing...
If only they made things to put on the end to stop that from happening...

If only they made things to put on the end to stop that from happening...

yea that would be nice. Spotters are overrated too I guess. 855 is not that much weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back