FS (HI): Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL with Prizm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL (Polished Black/Prizm Golf lens) - $95 OBRO shipped CONUS

Tried to give sunglasses another go, but I prefer to play without them so I'm moving on from these. I only used them for a couple weeks so they're in great shape and come with the carrying bag and replacement nose pieces. Feel free to post any questions in the thread and thanks for looking!

c945Pnjl.jpg

hR8LOPXl.jpg

xhQ0Kb5l.jpg

EY9nz5ll.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday bump!!!

Monday night bump!

I'm in ponder mode ....

I have the Prizm lenses in blue that I use for my other hobby ... fishing. That work great! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm in ponder mode ....

I have the Prizm lenses in blue that I use for my other hobby ... fishing. That work great! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just let me know!!!

Which Prizm lens is it? I'm not in the market anymore but wanted to mention to others, the golf Prizm lenses are really awesome and do make a difference.

Which Prizm lens is it? I'm not in the market anymore but wanted to mention to others, the golf Prizm lenses are really awesome and do make a difference.

I just looked at the original invoice and it just says 'Prizm Golf' for the lens.

Pre-Thanksgiving bump!

Happy Thanksgiving bump!!!

Black Friday bump!

Sunday bump!

Cyber Monday bump!

I have some Callaway glasses I'll be testing next week for comfort/usability on the course...if they don't work out and these are still available, I'll definitely be considering them.

Tuesday bump!!!

Hump day bump!

Must resist. I think my wife would not approve of this and THP would be short a member. Damn you Josh!!!! And it's a balmy 21 degrees here in Dayton. LOL

Thursday bump!

FriYAY bump

Saturday bump!

Monday bump!

Thursday bump!!!

PM sent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Saturday bump!

Sold! Mods, please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back