Alez367’s Journey to improved health and golf game

I'll be following along on this journey of yours. Have fun with it and I hope your health and game improves dramatically!

Thanks buddy. Your tee box trial last year gave me the idea for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alez, I saw the name of your thread and HAD to check it out. What a great objective and Torrey is a great venue to do it! I'm in my 60s and still walk and carry my clubs, even on mountain courses. So, you can do it! And you are right, you will feel so much better and likely add years to your life--and high function years to boot. I will enjoy watching your progress.

Awesome plan and I hope to join you for a 9 or 18 hole walk sometime this “winter”. Not sure SoCal people know what winter means but you get the point. .

This is going to be great to fallow you on your journey.

Go get 'em. Will be fun to follow and seeing you improve the stamina and overall wellness!

Good luck man and I’m happy to you you use golf as a way to get back in shape.

It’s funny playing up a set of tees or so changes the game and makes you focus on ball striking imo.

Looking forward to following along.

Will be following along Alex and please keep up with pics. I'll refer to them as I sit out the winter here in NY....

2 over on a course like that, even if it is from the forward tee’s, would suggest to me that your game is in pretty good darn shape already. Look forward to following this thread along.

2 over on a course like that, even if it is from the forward tee’s, would suggest to me that your game is in pretty good darn shape already. Look forward to following this thread along.

with grow in conditions taking place now, the rough is thick and some parts of the course are wet with no run out. Makes for a fun time. And walking up the big hill on 16th hole is b!tch when you're as out of shape as I am.

You got this Alex.

with grow in conditions taking place now, the rough is thick and some parts of the course are wet with no run out. Makes for a fun time. And walking up the big hill on 16th hole is b!tch when you're as out of shape as I am.

Heart Attack Hill. I’ve climbed a few of them in my time LOL.

hey man, just remember that you're awesome!

Cool idea and no doubt that you can do this. Go get 'em!!!

Attempt number two is tomorrow or Friday morning!

Good luck my man! Enjoyed walking 18 at south with you earlier this fall but it’s not easy. I imagine that north isn’t any easier. Can’t wait to see your progress!

You’ve got this Alex! A healthier you will bring you many years of great golf.

Attempt 1 on south course since was busy, let’s go!

c6aaf9f896eb2c6c5e2d555abf5d2cba.jpg

83709c51d55b08f5f24d7c89e36b3d8c.jpg

Brutal triple out the gate.

On to two

be8c1212a7536bf877c4876ece615476.jpg

Shake it off! Plenty of golf left.

b29226b6c3380e7117f1a551d6d239b9.jpg

Looks like position A to me.