FS- Cobra King F6 Hybrid 4-5 and 3-4 adjustable loft regular flex graphite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Handicap
Standard length good condition, used but not abused with plenty of range and rounds left. Super easy to hit. Very cool adjustability with 8 different settings: 3-4 19*-22* with half degree increments and draw bias settings- 4-5 is 22*-25* so really you can get like a 2 iron loft up to a 5 iron really helps with perfectly gapping between your fairway and irons. Original grips are still playable but could stand to be replaced if you decide to keep it long term. That gives you an idea of its age- been through one grip cycle. I’ve been playing them with these grips the past few weeks trying to decide if I really wanna bag my long irons.

I’m keeping the 2-3 version and using a 3 wood and a 4 iron on each side with the 2-3 set at 18.5. I even tried to upgrade to the f8 hybrid but couldn’t convince myself it was worth it. Not too big not too small. Definitely not prone to hooking like some hybrids. Easy to hit off clean fairway lies but not too thin to get under popped lies in rough. Really clean and nice looking down on it. I always hated hybrids that are super tall and big like a fairway wood. These are definitely a hybrid between an iron and a wood- right in the middle. But alas I wanna play my long irons and act like I’m awesome. Maybe your ego isn’t as big as mine! Haha!

both have sock style headcovers. I have a thicker headcover I can include if you want it too (4-5 pictured 3/4 in similar condition- message me for pics)

$50 each plus shipping- and they should only be $8 to $16 shipped usps priority. I’m located in Louisville, KY. So California may be in the upper range.

Pga value apparently says $59-$78

4-5B7E7DDBA-2DF1-48A7-AF4A-A4208E5944B8.jpegA0674B5B-2E1B-45AD-84CA-5273B88EC54F.jpeg733CC4CC-EFEE-487F-9185-B526C7A62F59.jpeg69FDE7CA-0647-4460-B1B7-99546B7F70CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Free?

you may want to put a price up... PGA Value Guide says $59-78

very good very neutral shallow-faced hybrids that don't sound like a block of wood

you may want to put a price up... PGA Value Guide says $59-78

very good very neutral shallow-faced hybrids that don't sound like a block of wood

I can vouch for this, they do sound very nice. Good luck op with your sale.

Sorry everyone! Let’s say $50 plus shipping each if pga value is $59-$79

If I wasn’t on he brink of poverty I would love to give back to this forum. Hopefully a year from now I can donate a club or something!

Sold!
Close it up please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back