Hotstix Driver Fitting (MITSUBISHI KURO KAGE XT 60)

Rock26

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,

Today I was fit for a new driver and shaft combo at Hotstix and they quoted $885.00 for a Taylormade M4 D-type with a stiff Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XT 60. My question is, can somebody suggest a shaft that would have simial characteristics? I would lose the discount on the fitting, but I would like to try to piece the build out.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rocky

Dude, I don't think you can go wrong with the HZRDUS line. Sounds like the Black or Smoke is right up your alley.

Dude, I don't think you can go wrong with the HZRDUS line. Sounds like the Black or Smoke is right up your alley.

I am thinking about it, thanks.

I was just looking on Ebay and looks like you could get the XT shaft varying prices. One listed a titleist adapter for $100, others were closer to $300. You should be able to find the head for a decent price if you hunt around (especially with black friday coming up could buy the club from some places save on sales tax plus the discount) then search around for the shaft you are looking for and build it that way to get the same setup that they are quoting you.

Might take a little time, but damn $885 is a big number.

I got my KK XT 70 for $300 so like mancest said, there are deals to be found out there. I'd check Sticks n Stones golf on eBay or hit up Center Cut Custom Golf.

Back