Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'll have my little baby shafted driver, and I ain't skeered! Hell, might even only need 3wood as rusty as you have to be Andrew!

I'll have my little baby shafted driver, and I ain't skeered! Hell, might even only need 3wood as rusty as you have to be Andrew!

Haha! The rust will defiantly be real but we will see ;)

Gunner only wants to play Torrey Pines cause he knows it so wide open....he can't go wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner only wants to play Torrey Pines cause he knows it so wide open....he can't go wrong

I am totally ok with that. The wider the better....implied that's what she said joke.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No sir, simply where the tour happens to be playing this week. I don't know what you're talking about with the rest of that nonsense.

No sir, simply where the tour happens to be playing this week. I don't know what you're talking about with the rest of that nonsense.

Uh huh....uh huh.

Gauging more interest for Saturday @ Valleaire Sims before I open this thing up to non THP buddies and friends of THPers.

1. PinSlayer216
2. Gunner
3. Ntanygd760
4. Hickerad
5. Stribs

Let me knowing someone listed can't make it or if you may want to bring a friend who's not on THP. Looking forward to seeing and getting to know more of my compadres.

Btw I believe that should read Grins, not Stribs.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Btw I believe that should read Grins, not Stribs.

DOHHHH!!!!

Dang it. I hate being new....my bad Grins and sorry stribs.

I just fixed it...sorry gents

46 sat and 49 sunday in basically feb is insane

46 sat and 49 sunday in basically feb is insane

To think few hours away has 3 feet of snow! I will be waiting till Friday to see if the forecast holds up. As of now i see a few places open around me. And i know the city courses are open.

Man this forecast keeps changing

Forecast around me is 49 with 10% chance of rain for Saturday. If that holds should be some places open

Finally a course with out water on every ****ing hole. South course I assume?

Forecast around me is 49 with 10% chance of rain for Saturday. If that holds should be some places open

I know Champions should be open. And golf18 has tee times for 21$

I know Champions should be open. And golf18 has tee times for 21$

That's pretty good deal, I have never played there. I maybe up for something Saturday if the weather holds

Whelp...7 gin and tonics + 1 miller light and a 7500yd course latter and I'm pleased to say Gunner beat me soundly in a sim rd this evening. I believe on multiple occasions he was hitting 220yd 8 irons. Then again it could have just been the gin making me see weird things. Either way, congrats Gunner!

I also hit a milestone tonight. This is my first drunken THP post!! Woohoo!!!

Whelp...7 gin and tonics + 1 miller light and a 7500yd course latter and I'm pleased to say Gunner beat me soundly in a sim rd this evening. I believe on multiple occasions he was hitting 220yd 8 irons. Then again it could have just been the gin making me see weird things. Either way, congrats Gunner!

I also hit a milestone tonight. This is my first drunken THP post!! Woohoo!!!

74fd945b42f15718d8c7fda53d4a454a.jpg

GinSlayer216 was sipping on gin and tonics while my Miller Lites didn't nearly slop my swing up as badly.

74fd945b42f15718d8c7fda53d4a454a.jpg

GinSlayer216 was sipping on gin and tonics while my Miller Lites didn't nearly slop my swing up as badly.

Lol think it's pretty obvious when all the gin started kicking in haha

Btw, a good bit of elevation changes on this course, but looks like it would be gorgeous in person. 220yd 8 iron was about 90ft downhill, lol

Yep bombers paradise!

The rough is a killer there which doesn't translate well to sim rounds. I haven't played there since like 2003 or 04 right after they put in the new greens. I couldn't even get wedges to stop within 10 yards.

Btw, a good bit of elevation changes on this course, but looks like it would be gorgeous in person. 220yd 8 iron was about 90ft downhill, lol

still crazy long, what angle are you launching your short irons at

still crazy long, what angle are you launching your short irons at

Wasn't paying much attention on my irons. I gained a couple degrees of launch angle on my driver though.

Nice, you were leaving a few carry yards on the table, not that you needed them.

Back