What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received...

b13bec74afb8154d30fae29e39d67105.jpg

Picked up a Seemore OneCS from the driving range by my work. Couldn't help myself at the price.

Dug deep in my wallet to fork over $3 to have the lie flattened on my Odyssey MXM #6. Also bought a roll of grip tape.

Infinite Lincoln Park
e3fbdf7c60195d1701e0f568c1f56861.jpg
c7437b0c76722095ba20131f5a0b7b0b.jpg
b796b8f3b55f1988f829e3baf35d0fdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Some stuff for Ohio THP Event
And some stuff for Wilson Staff THP Event

Paid remainder of the thp belt balance

Bought an NDMC for my new (to me) Project X HC that arrived yesterday. Bought an 18* 815 from CPO with the shaft in driver length during the sale. PX HC will go in the driver and either a Rogue 70 or something silly will go in the 18*. Thinking about making a Franken-club, but that's a story for warmer days.

Booked our trip to Barton Creek yesterday for my birthday. 3 rounds of golf in 2 days.

Cancelled it today because my wife is sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This beauty came in today!! Do they make a nice pair? I believe they will complete each other to perfection.... Can't wait to try that combo with these awesome balls.

IMG_1898_zpsgmyvmvve.jpg

This beauty came in today!! Do they make a nice pair? I believe they will complete each other to perfection.... Can't wait to try that combo with these awesome balls.

IMG_1898_zpsgmyvmvve.jpg

Dude! That is quite the haul.

IMG_1898_zpsgmyvmvve.jpg
Those are really perrrttttyyyy. Very nice

The legendary $99 MXM #7! I can dig it :D

bought a matching approach wedge for my iron set.

My course had 4 Dozen of the Bridgestone E6's left with the bonus B330X sleeve attached ....they had them marked down and with my discount they were 16.00 a pop....I bought all 4

Bought a Scotty Select Fastback last night, I'll throw some pics up when I get it in hand.

Paid for the other half of a VERY NICE Nexbelt from THP!

Several additions to the buckle/strap collection. Will post pics in that thread. PING 1/4 zip. Socks. And a C&B OU golf shirt.

MXM #7

arrived today, BB Alpha 16* with the Rogue 70 shaft. Hit this exact club of Emart2173 and had to have one!!

Golf balls and another Puma Polo

Picked up a couple of Peter Millar E4 Performance polos off their website for 50% off. These are some of my favorite shirts and happy to be able to add a couple more to the work/golf course rotation.

40mm Nikkor Macro lens.

It counts. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back