The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last one put up a good fight so I had to scoop it. Either way, I still won. :smile:

LOL, like a true BOSS. I just give them to my wife (or dad, if he's around).

I was for some reason tasked with firing up all the work trucks today, to get them inside and get all the snow melted off them.

4 trucks. 1 starts. Another starts after a quick charge. The other 2 dead.

Where the heck is our fleet maintenance manager for this?

I was for some reason tasked with firing up all the work trucks today, to get them inside and get all the snow melted off them.

Congratulations on your new promotion. It comes with new duties and no pay, nor recognition. Huzzah!

I work in logistics.And in today's competitive work force you have to do it all.I would look back and take this as a learning experience.Next time you will do it with no problems

I work in logistics.And in today's competitive work force you have to do it all.I would look back and take this as a learning experience.Next time you will do it with no problems

Oh I get the "doing a bit of everything", that is my day every day. It was more a question of where the guy was, because I know he is for sure at work today LOL.

Well I've done everything I can now, so it time to head home and hope for the best when I return late Saturday night or Sunday morning. Damn I don't like this added stress.

I arranged to work from home today; and then forgot to set my alarm last night, and slept until 1:00 pm today.

I think I need a break....

Well I've done everything I can now, so it time to head home and hope for the best when I return late Saturday night or Sunday morning. Damn I don't like this added stress.

be safe the raids are filled with cars and idiots. Rt3 thru my hood is slammed with traffic

So I look out the front door and see the THP Tour Van and think "Oh thats awesome" and then I am reminded that its only here so I can clean it out, and load it up before leaving Sunday for the PGA Show.

So I look out the front door and see the THP Tour Van and think "Oh thats awesome" and then I am reminded that its only here so I can clean it out, and load it up before leaving Sunday for the PGA Show.

I am just waiting for the HOA to come knocking on the door or send one of their lovely letters. :banghead:

Do you have a leprechaun person there to help out?

I am just waiting for the HOA to come knocking on the door or send one of their lovely letters. :banghead:

If I am still here, they can get the big EFF YOU!

Do you have a leprechaun person there to help out?

He lives about an hour away and clearly has not learned the art of the bribe. :D

If I am still here, they can get the big EFF YOU!

He lives about an hour away and clearly has not learned the art of the bribe. :D

I would rather clean up the NEW Tour Van vs loading/unloading Clubs out of the old one.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I would rather clean up the NEW Tour Van vs loading/unloading Clubs out of the old one.

I'll take the latter. And if it wasn't a 5hr drive I've got some sick bribe skills!

I'll take the latter. And if it wasn't a 5hr drive I've got some sick bribe skills!
The unloading/loading from the old Demo Days was something.

I Have a weird addiction to golf equipment . Love looking at different things. So it's borderline entertainment for me. But maybe just once.

Im with you there. You guys were our saviors.

Still remember last year ole Deano444444441 says "What if I told you we could bring it back and War Eagle and I will do the heavy lifting".

My response was like a cartoon..."Go onnnnnnnn, Im listening".

Im with you there. You guys were our saviors.

Still remember last year ole Deano444444441 says "What if I told you we could bring it back and War Eagle and I will do the heavy lifting".

My response was like a cartoon..."Go onnnnnnnn, Im listening".

The offer still stands.

I know it does...And something will return or happen in 2017!
Thats Fact!!!!

I like where you're going with this! A lot

I like where you're going with this! A lot

Oh Im going places brochacha.
#ChangeTheGame doesnt always mean new. It means changed...haha

Sometimes heritage is important...and thats a fact Jack.

Oh Im going places brochacha.
#ChangeTheGame doesnt always mean new. It means changed...haha

Sometimes heritage is important...and thats a fact Jack.

I'm in.

Regardless of what or where.

I'm in.

Write that down.

I know it does...And something will return or happen in 2017!
Thats Fact!!!!

My unloading/loading offer expired 12/31/15

I will delegate to staff operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back