2018 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its that time of year when many celebrate with their families with a wonderful feast. Well, those that know GolferGal and myself, know that we love food and we love giving thanks. So this is a perfect opportunity to launch our 8th Annual Thanksgiving contest and do this one around those incredible feasts that are being served.

Untitled-1-S.jpg

The Rules
Take a picture of your Thanksgiving feast.
Post it in this thread.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
The winner will be chosen randomly.
Please feel free to post as many pictures as you would like. You can post pics of prep work, full feasts, individual dishes, etc. Show it all off.

The Prize
The winner will get an incredible THP Prize Pack that is filled with goodies.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here

Contest will run until Friday 11/23/18 at 11:59pm EST.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see the thanksgiving feast pictures.

Sweet! Foodie pics!

I always love this thread. Nothing to show off yet, but we started thawing turkeys last night and finished our shopping yesterday.

This is a great contest....Thanks!!!

Carol has been put on notice, she is a great cook and I will help her with the presentation.

Yes!!!

I know what could get us started, our neighbors to the North celebrate OUR holiday in October... Weird, right. So lets see some of those pics from your feasts.

Yes!!!

I know what could get us started, our neighbors to the North celebrate OUR holiday in October... Weird, right. So lets see some of those pics from your feasts.

They put gravy on French fries so what do they slather over the mashed taters? Ketchup?

One of my favorite threads of the year!!!

Always a great thread. As a first timer making a Thanksgiving dinner, I look forward to posting my small but mighty efforts this season.

Always a great thread. As a first timer making a Thanksgiving dinner, I look forward to posting my small but mighty efforts this season.

Pro-tip. If you’re cooking a turkey in the oven and using a foil pan...be careful pulling it out. Turkey grease is flammable and while the fire ball is spectacular and short lived it can raise the heart rate unexpectedly.

Oh man we just had friendsgiving with an epic spread, but will capture what I can on Thursday .. super small immediate family only this year, with the traditional things like turkey, stuffing, mashed, veggies etc, but in traditional Greek fashion there will likely be some pastichio (Greek lasagna with the beschumel sauce), dolmades (my favorite, stuffed grape leaves), and of course all the desserts.. just like the pilgrims had

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh man we just had friendsgiving with an epic spread, but will capture what I can on Thursday .. super small immediate family only this year, with the traditional things like turkey, stuffing, mashed, veggies etc, but in traditional Greek fashion there will likely be some pastichio (Greek lasagna with the beschumel sauce), dolmades (my favorite, stuffed grape leaves), and of course all the desserts.. just like the pilgrims had

Pastisio is one of my favorite dishes there is.

Pastisio is one of my favorite dishes there is.
I'll bring you some to next year's Grandaddy when I get picked

Gotta start my bribing early on!

One of my favorite threads all year. I love Thanksgiving meal!!

Looking forward to seeing this years feasts!

Are you guys still cooking turkey this year? Too many people in my family are worried about the salmonella outbreak, especially my pregnant wife...

Looks like we’re having ham and salmon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys still cooking turkey this year? Too many people in my family are worried about the salmonella outbreak, especially my pregnant wife...

Looks like we’re having ham and salmon.

Definitely, but we are being selective with the bird, that is for sure.

Happy to see this thread pop up its always a favorite seeing the pics

Cool contest! I remember this from last year! I just gotta remember to take a pic before it ends up in my belly this year!

Just finished my Thanksgiving shopping and cooking will begin on Wednesday. I still need to go Wednesday morning and pick up the fresh birds and pies from a famous pie place, otherwise I am ready to go.

Oh man, this is always such a great thread!

Fun contest. It will provide me with even more reasons to take pictures of my daughter and I baking our pies this year.

Canadian Thanksgiving last month.

486e00b502de040b6e804881f48349ea.jpg

371d88444bbdb2036924eb2c085a4335.jpg

d98734b67d76b5964724dbfbbac1bfc1.jpg

01797f285dc2e067ab3500a9d7908afb.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures again this year.

As for us, I suggested a turkey recipe and my wife replied "sounds good, you're in charge. Oh, and you had better be finished in the kitchen before I need to start cooking".

Sheesh, wish me luck. I don't even know what to call that big box thing that gets hot???

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanksgiving shopping is done. My wife and I will start tomorrow on getting everything ready and completing the deserts. It's actually just the two of us this year (by choice) but the spread will still be epic.

Man I love Thanksgiving. Or better yet, turkey day leftovers. Turkey sammiches, turkey pot pie, etc, etc.

Back