Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Turkeyfoot in Akron would be a good choice to play if theres serious consideration for getting a round in. That place is always dry

Turkeyfoot in Akron would be a good choice to play if theres serious consideration for getting a round in. That place is always dry
Our work league is considering moving there for the summer.

Its a decent track. Starts off with a great birdie opportunity and has some fun holes. But for whatever reason its never soggy there so that would be a great place to try and play

It is a good track to play. Like Phi mentioned some fun holes and sprinkled in with a few holes that make you question the designers intention and layout. Back to back Par 5's on the front come to mind and #10.

That's around the corner from me. Still had snow on the ground end of last week. It is a good place to play

Just got an email that Boulder will be open this Saturday....

Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd09
Grins
Hickerad

What's the price to play Boulder Sat?

Alright Gentlemen!!!!!

Saturday 1/30/2016, I have 3 tee times scheduled at Boulder Creek starting at 10:10am.

Weather forecast is calling for mid 40's and sunny skies.

This event will take place in lieu of the simulator round at Valleaire. We will keep that reservation until Friday just in case the weather takes a turn for the worse.

I'm going to assume the previous attendees are still down to play outside. Let me know if you want in. So far we have:

Gunner
PinSlayer216
Ntanygd09
Grins
Hickerad

Oh I am still in for sure! Real golf over sim golf any day

Hmmmmm wonder if I can sneak
Away.

What's the price to play Boulder Sat?

Boulder is $32 w cart for the tee times I made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to see if I can make this happen...

Damn 10am. Might have to make the 2hr trip.

If it's outside at Boulder I might have to make it work. You can put me down for now

If it's outside at Boulder I might have to make it work. You can put me down for now

How did I miss this....when did you pick up a Grandura?

We've got my nephews birthday that afternoon in Canton. Have to ask the boss really nicely.

Tell her we can all get tacos after. She will be good with it then :)

Tell her we can all get tacos after. She will be good with it then :)
Haha I'll probably have to get down to Canton from the course so that won't work this time

How did I miss this....when did you pick up a Grandura?

I'm shifty. And you haven't been coming to any sim sessions haha.

Back