Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I think it's 24 or 48. It'll be on their website.

Golf > Skiing hehe

I think it's 24 or 48. It'll be on their website.

Golf > Skiing hehe

Highly depends on the golf and skiing you're talking about haha

Highly depends on the golf and skiing you're talking about haha

i get so bored skiing/snowboarding. At least I never know what I can expect when I play golf

i get so bored skiing/snowboarding. At least I never know what I can expect when I play golf

Have you ever ridden deep powder? I will NEVER get bored of that. Straight up euphoria.

I can understand where you're coming from on an average day though.

Have you ever ridden deep powder? I will NEVER get bored of that. Straight up euphoria.

I can understand where you're coming from on an average day though.

i have. It's amazing. But it's suppose to be sunny on Sunday I would rather ski on that day than Saturday. But let us know what you decide to do.

So what are you thinking Ski?

I'm still debating. It looks like it's going to be absolutely nuking snow up there on Saturday so Sunday may be a friendlier weather day...but if the snow stops mid-day Saturday, we'll miss the deep stuff if we go up Sunday. I'll let you know by the end of the day.

I'm still debating. It looks like it's going to be absolutely nuking snow up there on Saturday so Sunday may be a friendlier weather day...but if the snow stops mid-day Saturday, we'll miss the deep stuff if we go up Sunday. I'll let you know by the end of the day.
Sounds like golf conditions

Haha no mistaking your opinions :alien:

Related question, assuming we come along, do either of you have an extra iron set lying around? I've got extra drivers, fairways, wedges, and a putter, but I don't have an extra iron set to loan him and don't want to make him rent. Worst case, we'll split my irons like we did Monday, but we were also playing a two man scramble so we were always near each other.

Haha no mistaking your opinions :alien:

Related question, assuming we come along, do either of you have an extra iron set lying around? I've got extra drivers, fairways, wedges, and a putter, but I don't have an extra iron set to loan him and don't want to make him rent. Worst case, we'll split my irons like we did Monday, but we were also playing a two man scramble so we were always near each other.

I don't myself, but I might be able to track something down

I have an extra set if he wants to play Lefty. hahahahaha

Does that mean you are in :beauty: lol

I'm texting my brother and it doesn't sound like he wants to ride in a whiteout on Saturday, so I think we are haha

Hell I can equip him with a full bag if need be.

Haha true. If you've got an extra putter and 4 hybo lying around he might take those too, he doesn't like that extra SeeMore I have very much.

Haha true. If you've got an extra putter and 4 hybo lying around he might take those too, he doesn't like that extra SeeMore I have very much.
Yep. He can rock my Lajosi or my Odyssey...whichever I don't decide to use.
Nobody touches the Piretti though...not even me.

Yep. He can rock my Lajosi or my Odyssey...whichever I don't decide to use.
Nobody touches the Piretti though...not even me.

It's a delicate little flower. :alien:

What time are you guys thinking of being out there? I haven't hit a ball since last time so going to hit up the range tomorrow and then thinking of warming up on Saturday out there

I'll probably try and get there around 7:30-7:45 to hit some warm up balls.

I'll probably try and get there around 7:30-7:45 to hit some warm up balls.
I will probably just try and leave home around 7am that way I am out there roughly around 730-740ish.
I am so bad with names, plus it's been a while. I know Army's but yours and your brothers?

Back